10

The Expedition

It's already morning, I was in the middle of my scheduled surveillance time on Christa, sitting on my usual spot on the tree branch when my eye caught something from the window.

The survey corps have gathered towards Erwin and they placed a map on the table, began discussing.

They're going outside the walls. I have no idea what they're planning because I was always in Stohess. Even if I was there, its impossible for me to get their formation.

Good thing Pyxis had lent me a gear they only supply on the Survey corps, the 3DMG, set of blades, I even bought my daggers that were strapped on my holsters all over my body.

They got out and prepared to head towards the stables. I made sure that the black cloth covering my lower face was intact and pulled my dark purple hood. I also wore a blacksuit that hides the straps of my holsters and also helps my anonymity, especially at night.

-

Third person's POV

The troops had made it to Shiganshina and was followed by the girl in the dark hood. Sasha saw the girl that was running fastly on the roofs of the abandoned houses, following them, she was about to say something when a titan got in their way. She screams in shock but then a survey corps soldier made her not to look at it. She was completely lost in thought.

Sasha wasn't the only one who noticed the person in the hood. They had a hard time seeing it because of its speed and it somehow disappears for a minute then becomes visible again.

"Captain! Someone's tailing us!" A soldier yells from the back. The superiors turned their heads on the roof and saw the person for one minute. The person wasn't wearing a uniform like them, they didn't even got a chance to see its face because she was too fast.

They tried see who it was but then it immediately disappears. It didn't attack them or their supports team, it also didn't attack any titan. So it wasn't clear to them if she was an ally or not and what is she doing tailing the survey corps.

"Focus on the mission!" Erwin yells and tried to ignore the mystery person. It wasn't doing anything harmful so he tried to shrug the person off.

But he knew, going on the outside walls are illegal if you're not part of the survey corps. Erwin and his men continued until they passed the last wall before reaching the outside.

Levi stole a glance at his back and saw the person standing on the wall looking at their formation.

"Levi." He heard a voice from his side. "Ignore. It's a problem for later." Erwin said to him before he signalled his left arm.

"Assume long-range scouting formation!" He yells, the scouts started to scatter in said positions.

--

Raven's POV

I watched from the top of the wall to get a clear view of their formation. Earlier in shiganshina, Christa rode near Reiner, which means it's possible that their formation could be close to each other. I know Reiner was part of the left wing because when they were discussing the plan, Erwin pointed at the left side of the circle and Reiner nodded.

I went down from the wall and called my horse. Like I said to Nate, I hate slow movers, and that's also what I'm looking when it comes to a horse. I rode fast towards the left side of their semi circle formation.