17

A/N: I honestly wish I could've been here to save Bb Nanaba😥 Anyways, two updates today coz why not. Enjoy hihi.

-

Historia

"Quit it, Christa! You'll fall!" Ymir held onto her as they watched the last soldier get eaten by the swarm of titans that surrounds the tower.

"Damn it! Are we just gonna wait for the tower to fall and get eaten alive!?" Connie broke to his knees and held his head, thinking about the future that lies ahead of them. They have no gear or blades that could protect themselves. It was as if they were just waiting for their doom.

"Connie. Give me that knife you have." Ymir walked towards him. Connie seemed to be confused by her but he had no choice and just handed the knife to Ymir.

"Ymir, what are you planning??" Reiner asked the brunette. She just smiles bitterly and then turned to Christa.

"Ymir..." Christa muttered against her breath before Ymir placed her hand onto her shoulders, and looked directly at her blue eyes.

"Christa. You probably forgotten it by now, but--" Her sentence was interrupted by a rumbling when a titan slammed his hand into the concrete that weakened the tower more.

"This might be the end, so... Try to remember the promise we made while training back in the snowy mountain." Ymir said before she ran and jumped off the tower towards the group of titans that awaits them.

-

Raven's POV

"Ymir!!" Christa's voice echoed from afar that made me ran faster through the trees. Damn it. Am I too late?

I just got to the castle and saw the swarm of titans, concrete ruins and the dead horses. They were basically trapped.

I immediately took my blades out and prepared to attack when I saw Ymir falling from the tower, I was gonns run ahead to catch her when she cuts off her skin by the knife and suddenly transformed into a titan. My eyes widened.

She started attacking the titans one by one but there's no way she can handle this by herself.

I ran towards the swarm and began cutting their napes off, I took out three titans in a span of a minute.

I hooked towards the wall and looked up to see Christa when she was about to fall, screaming Ymir's name.

I flew my way up the tower and caught her before she completely fell off the edge. She was surprised by my sudden appearance when our eyes met. I held onto the concrete and placed her safely on top of the tower with the others.

Third person's POV

"Y-you're--" Connie's shocked tone was interrupted.

"The shadow." Reiner said under his breath while looking at the woman on a blacksuit and a dark purple hood. This wasn't the first time he saw her, but it still gave a chilling sensation on his spine when he looked at her dark fierce eyes.

All of them was frozen, thinking that the Shadow is here to kill them, considering the news about the cold blooded killer, it didn't came a shock to Raven if they think that way.

Christa and the others were surprised when the Shadow started to walk away from them and jumped off the tower.

"What is she doing here?" Bertoldt asks while all of them looked at the woman who started killing off titans as if it was helping Ymir. It all happened too fast, titans dropped lifeless on the ground one by one, but they still kept on coming.