50

Letters from a stranger

Third person's POV

Levi opened his eyes as the morning greets him, only to realize there's a woman's arm wrapped around his bare, toned abs. He smiled at the sight of Tanya who was still asleep while her head rests on his chest.

She looks so peaceful. Levi says to himself as he ran his fingers through her soft dark hair. He took the time of memorizing every detail of her face. Her skin, her eyes, her nose, then his gaze trails down on her addictive pinkish lips.

"Are you done staring?" Tanya whom he thought was asleep spoke. His lips curved into a thin smile.

"Actually no." He retorted. The girl let out a slight chuckle as Levi dives in and nuzzles his face to the crook of her neck, leaving trails of kisses on her skin.

"You know I-"

"LEEEEVI!!" A loud voice came booming on the other side of the door that made the couple pull away from each other. He groaned in annoyance upon hearing Hanji's voice.

"I think we need to get to work." Tanya says playfully before starting to get dressed. Meanwhile, Levi wasn't on board with it at all.

"Maybe if we don't answer they'll think I'm not he--"

"LEEEEEEVIII!!!!!" Their voice grew louder by the second time that irritated the shit out of Levi.

"Damn it can't you fucking wait it's six in the fucking morning!" Levi yelled back which earned a laugh from the person outside the door.

"Just hurry, it might be something important." Tanya who was wearing her jacket back says before planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I'll see you later." She says before opening the window and attempts to climb out of it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Levi whispered loudly while seeing her leg up in the window. "Use the door you idiot."

"I will but, do you want Hanji to interrogate us an--"

"You know what you're right, use the window." Levi immediately gets her point.

--

Tanya's POV

After I successfully returned to my room, my eyes immediately caught the letter tied with a red ribbon this time that was hanging on my night stand. I took a deep breath before snatching the note, opening it without hesitation.

Shadow,

Straightforward I see. I'm afraid I can't reveal it just yet, where's the fun in that? I'd like to keep it like this for a while, I want us to be friends. And speaking of that, I saw you last night. I didn't know you have a soft spot for people who works for the government. I thought you despised them.

-Love, Red.

I let out an exasperated sigh. Ofcourse they won't reveal who they are. Technically the scouts are all handled by the government, but what bothers me is how in the hell do they know that I despise them?

There are so many questions in my head right now that I don't know what else to say. I want to stop and cut my ties with this stranger, but something inside me wants to reply back. I'm desperate and curious to find out who this person is and why they're after me.