Chapter Twenty: Touring Crystal Rose

Harry had almost burst in excitement as Krinos appeared in his most Krinos-like way. Not even trying to hide his mystic soul powers and presenting himself fully as who he was. Nothing in Harry's mind made him doubt that Krinos would be able to handle any of the students and staff if they tried to cause any problems. And if they tried anything, they would most likely get slapped by a vine or punched by a tree. And if he was being honest with himself, he wanted to see at least one of those things happen. Especially to Snape or Malfoy.

And that was not even his first thought as a lot of his brain was actually still focused on the amazing scenery around them. It was breathtaking. Crystal Rose was easily one of the most beautiful places that he has ever seen in his life. The castle itself, the lake, the forest, all the statues, and even the greenhouse and the stables that could be seen at the back of the school also appeared to be very stunning. He could not stop thinking about how lucky Krinos and the other mystic souls were to live and go to school in such an incredible place.

Plus, it was also like he could feel the magic in the air. It felt so freeing, so calming, and it felt like his heart had gotten a hug. It just felt... like home.

Plus, it did also help that Krinos was there and he had already been showing that he was a better friend than the, what Krinos had named, Annoying Trio. And how, he would finally get to meet Krinos's sister, who he had been curious about since Krinos first mentioned that he had a twin. Plus, he said that Melody was a music mage and he loved music. He could not hear it much at Hogwarts since it was just the Frog Choir that was around and he did not think that they were really any good. And he never did get why anyone would think frogs could make good music. No disrespect to Professor Flitwick, of course, since he did run the Frog Choir.

He did still worry about what would happen once it came out that it was a mystic soul school. No way any of the students would take anyone insulting their school and fellow mystic souls lying down. And as entertaining as that would probably be, he did not want Crystal Rose to deal with the British ministry causing trouble for them because British magical people did not know when to shut up.

It honestly did surprise Harry that no one was freaking out yet. Especially given that Krinos had just appeared in a swirl of leaves and flower petals. You would think that someone would have put two and two together about Krinos's powers when he does not even try to hide them. Not that he even should since they are really amazing. He expected that there was going to be one massive explosion once they learned about the mystic souls. Especially from Umbridge since she was most likely one of those ministry idiots that wanted only pureblood wand-users to exist in the magical world.

Krinos stood in the front of the group, not phased at all by the number of them. In fact, he looked more like he had been expecting more students and staff than the number that actually showed up. But, he had a job to do and nothing was going to stop him from doing it. Plus, he wanted to verbally slap these idiots if they dared to try and insult his home or his people.

"My apologies, my boy," Dumbledore started.

"Let me stop you, right there," Krinos was having no nonsense at all. "I am not 'your boy,' so do not refer to me as such. I am Mr.Gardna to you."

Harry and the twins really needed to stop themselves from laughing as they saw the shocked look on the students, staff, and especially Dumbledore's faces. No one had ever talked to Dumbledore like that and yet here was a teenager of all people saying these things to him. Not to mention that he was the first-ever person to stop Dumbledore from referring to him as "my boy" since he calls almost every guy he comes across that. Something that Harry actually found very creepy.

"Well, you can't say that Krinos pulls back any punches," Fred says.

"He would not be Krinos if he did," George chuckled.