Chapter Four: Picking Up Harry

Sirius had half a mind to storm Private Drive and bring Harry to Number 12 himself. The other half of his mind wanted him to strangle Dumbledore with his own beard. He was just about ready to scream at everyone that they were meant to keep Harry safe yet this had just happened right under their noses.

It was not soon enough after Figg flooed them that Hedwig flew into the kitchen. Letters were delivered to Sirius, Remus, Ron, and Hermione.

In the letters to Sirius and Remus, Harry explained what had happened and begged them to get him out of there. He said that his uncle was angry about the attack and he did not feel safe. Harry never specifically said anything about abuse, but both Sirius and Remus were sure he was being abused, so this just made them want Harry out of there even sooner. Sirius looked at Olivia and she seemed to get the silent message that he sent her.

After the letters had been distributed everyone had started shouting out again. They were all panicked. It really annoyed Sirius just how these people acted. They didn't seem to care about Harry most of the time, but whenever anything happened they acted like he meant the world to them. Did none of them realize just how blatantly fake they seemed to be to anyone who bothered to look?

Olivia quickly stood up as the others started to panic. If there was one thing that being a mystic soul has taught her, is that you need to remain calm in any situation you face. You can't panic when going against demons or it is more than likely that you will die. Plus, she was a time mage. She needed to make decisions quickly or any disaster could cause all of time to come undone.

Sirius summoned some parchment and quill and quickly wrote out a letter telling Harry to stay where he was and that he was doing everything he could to get him out of there. He begged Harry to be patient with him just a little bit longer, swearing that if the others didn't move quickly enough then he would be coming for him. Remus added his agreement with Sirius's plan. Sirius also wrote to expect someone that he never met and gave some small details about Olivia in order to make her known to his godson

With that done Sirius and Remus went and stood around the table and waited. Dumbledore had left to get to the ministry to deal with anything else that could cause problems. He would be arriving back at Number 12 soon. Others had left as well, probably going to the ministry as well to see if Dumbledore might need to use their positions there.

Molly was going on about how Harry shouldn't have had to deal with something like this, he was only a little boy. That got her looks from Sirius and Remus, who knew that after everything that Harry had been through, a little boy was the last thing that he was. McGonagall, Arthur, Hestia, and Emmaline were talking about what the ministry was going to do and what Dumbledore would do in response. 

Fred and George and the other three kids were standing near the door. After all the panic started, the kids had all entered the door since the ministry employee Order members left it open when they had left. Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were quietly talking with each other, Harry's letters to his supposed friends were ignored.

Dumbledore then returned.

"What's going on? Dementors, how could that happen," was asked by more than a few people in fearful voices when they saw him.

"Arabella, if you would explain what you know," Dumbledore waved to the crazy cat lady that was sitting nervously at the edge of her seat.

She had come with Dumbledore when he had come back.

"Just after 9 o'clock Mr. Tibbles, one of my cats, came to warn me that something was wrong," she explained. "After finishing cutting the lawn Harry had gone inside for dinner, Mundungus, who was supposed to be on guard duty, figured he would be inside for the rest of the night so he popped off to meet with one of his suppliers. And we all see where he is right now."

Harry Potter: Heart Of A Mystic SoulOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara