Chapter Forty-Six: Mystic Spark

The fact that the twins were not shocked at all when they walked in on Harry sitting on top of a cloud should really say something about much craziness they were used to. It definitely said something since seeing their friend sitting on a cloud literally did not phase them at all.

It also did not surprise them how they found Harry in the Crystal Rose greenhouse. With how much time and practice he had been doing in the greenhouse, he had really started to appreciate the beautiful area. Plus, with weather powers, he was able to help take care of the plants whenever they needed rain or sunshine. And even if he accidentally did some damage, a nature mage was almost always in the greenhouse to fix his mistake.

"Hey, guys," Harry chuckled as his cloud floated up and down a little, almost as if he was sitting on a water bed.

"We see you've been practicing, Harrykins," Fred smiled.

"And are doing really well, too," George grinned.

"Ever since Megi started helping me with my mind palace, I've actually gotten better at controlling my powers," Harry says.

Of course, Harry had told the two of them about him getting help from his newest friend. Megi had been working with him really hard in order for him to be able to properly defend his mind from Snape and Dumbledore. Something that he especially needed to do with Snape ever since the potion mishap was reversed and he was returned to normal. Harry was sure that he heard most of the school groan when they discovered Snape was back to normal. It really showed how literally no one other than Dumbledore actually liked the man.

"No offense to Megi, even though we haven't met her yet, how would that help," Fred asked him.

"I agree with my twin, Harry, with how I don't see how a mind palace would help with your powers," George said.

"I was confused at first, as well, but Megi explained it for me," Harry explains. "Because my mind is more organized with a lot less clutter, it's helping with my focus. And with more focus, I am able to concentrate better while mastering my abilities."

"That actually makes a lot of sense," Fred stated.

"That does explain how you are able to actually be sitting on a cloud," George chuckled.

Harry chuckled as well. He had found that with his powers over the weather, he was able to conjure a cloud that was almost like a comfy bed that could float around. He was really enjoying himself with his powers. The more he mastered them, the more he discovered just how much he could do with them. And given what he had seen of both Krinos and Melody's powers, he could hardly wait to see what else he could do.

"Krinos did say that teleportation was a common thing for mystic souls to be able to do with their powers," Harry says.

"So, you are going to be traveling around on a cloud," Fred chuckled.

"That is very interesting and very fun," George snickered.

"Once I find out what I am able to have more than just myself on a cloud, I am definitely giving you two a ride," Harry tells them.

"We would love that," they both said at the same time.

"So, how had Griffin been treating you both," Harry asked them. "Neither Neville nor I were surprised when you two got into that house."

"It's amazing, actually," Fred says. "Every dorm room has a glass ceiling. So, it's like sleeping under the stars every single night."

"And even when everyone usually does have their own room, we still get to share," George said. "One of our fellow Griffins told us that the rooms magically fit our taste, which is why we still share."