Chapter Twenty-One: Mystic Souls Aplenty

Walking around Crystal Rose was almost like walking into a fantasy world. It was incredible in so many ways that it was actually hard to describe. There was so much to see, so many people to meet, and so much to experience. Plus, the magic around them felt amazing. It was like nothing that any of them had ever felt before. Hogwarts had been a school for over a thousand years and not even it felt as magical as Crystal Rose did. But, did any magic school match up to a school that was over four thousand years old? Probably not.

"Well, are you people going to just stand around like statues," Krinos raised an eyebrow as he looked at the group of students and staff. "The tour is over. Go and mingle. An announcement will be made that will tell you when you will need to go to the Main Gallery for the welcoming feast."

It had been like the "On" button had been pushed for the wand-users. At least the shock that they had gone under was useful for keeping them quiet when they had learned about all the extraordinary things about Crystal Rose. Such as descendants of their school's founders still walking the halls as well how old the school really was.

The students had already proved to be far from normal magic-users. Even from the few students that were actually using their powers instead of just sitting or walking around being regular teenagers, the powers around were very cool. Especially the kid that was juggling fireballs.

"Well, you don't see that every day," Harry said.

"Unless you actually go to school here, of course," Fred chuckled.

"Yeah, that is probably completely normal to them," George laughed.

"Yes, yes it is," Krinos said as he walked over to the four boys.

"Hey, Krinos," Harry smiled at his friend.

"Geia, Harry," Krinos greeted back in his native tongue.

"How are you able to say that," Neville asked, curiosity getting the better of him before he even introduced himself. "If the wards around the school work as translation spells, how can you say anything to us in your actual language?"

Krinos chuckled at Neville's curiosity.

"Simple words can be... ignored is not the best word for it but it is technically a word that works for how to describe it," Krinos says, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "It's just that little words like 'hi' or 'excuse me' can be overlooked by the wards because of how simple they are. It's why those from Hawaii can still say 'aloha' and those from France can still say 'excuse moi' as well."

"Magic does as magic wants," the twins chuckled.

"I could not have put it better myself," Krinos grinned. "Magic can sometimes seem to have a mind of its own. Well, considering that Hecate is the goddess of magic, I guess it does have a mind of its own. Haha."

"Your school is amazing, Krinos," Harry tells him. "I have never seen anything like it in my life. Not even Hogwarts is this grand."

"Thanks, Harry," Krinos smiled at his friend. "Crystal Rose has about one to two thousand students at one time, so we have to go big, or too many potential students would have to go home."

That was another shock to the Hogwarts students. They had never thought a school could hold so many students. Hogwarts only had a few hundred students at most and their numbers were not the best given how many families had been whipped out during the two wars that happened in the last century. Between Voldemort and Grindelwald, a lot of families had either gone extinct or had been decreased to just a few members like Harry was the last Potter and Susan Bones only had herself and her aunt left for the Bones family.