Chapter Fifty-Three: Never Mess With Crystal Rose

"Open, gate of the lion! Leo," Angela called, holding up one of her golden keys.

With a loud DING DONG and a flash of light, she called another of her zodiac spirits. This time, it was a rather handsome older teenager. He was wearing a nice black suit with a white dress shirt under his suit jacket and tie along with matching black dress shoes. He also was wearing glasses. His hair was a lion's fur shade of tan that was styled in large spikes. Lion ears could be seen poking through his hair on top of his head.

"At your service, M'Lady," the spirit instantly flirted with her.

"Not now, Leo," Angela tells him. "Take those things down!"

"Right away, Angel," Leo winked at her, his hands both lighting up with golden light.  "Regulus impact!"

From his fist came a massive blast of light with the head of a lion roaring at the end of it. It headed right for a group of half a dozen dementors. All of them were vaporized on the spot. It seemed that light magic was very effective against them.

"Jungle weapon- Panther claws," T'challa cast.

On his hands appeared metal gloves, like the gauntlets that medieval knights wear. And attached to the gloves were Wolverine-like claws. Only, the gauntlets and the claws were a dark black and purple color. His eyes turned into emerald cat eyes while his teeth fanged.

He charged at a trio of dementors that had dived a small group of younger Crystal Rose students. His claws glowed purple energy as he ripped the dementors to shreds. 

"Thank you, T'challa," one of the younger boys said to him.

"No problem," he smiled at the group. "Get inside, now!"

The group all ran toward the entrance, which was still being guarded by Olivia. The witch was definitely a very fierce protector. Not to mention downright terrifying whenever she would use her molecular combustion power.

"Butterfly barrier," Vallia cast.

A larger group of dementors was blocked from charging toward the entrance as a wall of light-created butterflies appeared in front of them. The butterfly mage floated down in front of them. And she wasn't alone.

"Pine missile," Buzz cast.

From his hands came a barrage of sharp-ended energy blasts that resembled energy blasts made from giant bee stingers. Each one made contact with one of the dementors, destroying them on impact.

"What are these things doing here, all the way from Azkaban," Vallia wondered out loud.

"Whatever reason they are here, it can not be a good one," Buzz says.

"Did they actually think we wouldn't be able to fight back against them," Vallia raised an eyebrow.

"They're creatures from magical Britain, Vallia," Buzz reminded her. "They probably have the same large egos as the rest of that backward community."

As two of the few mystic souls that had been able to escape from Britain, they did know about things like dementors and Azkaban. Just like Harry and Sirius, neither of them was happy to see the dark creatures attacking their school. They always found the dementors to be one of the biggest examples of the cruelty of magical Britain. After all, no one deserved to have their soul removed. Not even the worst criminals. If they were so bad, then simply put them to death. There was no need to do something as horrid as removing their soul.

"Sapphire arrows," Abby cast.

"Ruby shower," Mason cast.

The two Enchanted Gem mages stood back-to-back as they unleashed their spells. From Abby's hands came a volley of ice arrows that looked sharp enough to puncture steel. They ripped through the dementors as if they were made of paper. Though, that was certainly a better fate than what happened to the dementors that Mason hit. He had shot a fire blast into the air and it exploded into a shower of flames. Every dementor within the range of the fire rain burned to death. And if dementors could scream, then they definitely were.