Chapter Five: Harry Arrives

If you had asked Harry yesterday if a woman would ever appear in his room after walking out of a swirl of blue and white energy, he would have looked at you like you had suddenly grown two heads. But that was before that actually happened. And the fact that she knew his name, and apparently also knew Sirius, just added to his shock.

"Who are you," Harry demanded, not moving his wand away at all. 

"Like I just said, my name is Olivia," Olivia still smiled. "I am not here to hurt you."

"I have no reason to believe you," Harry glared at her.

"I could tell you a great number of things that could make you trust me," Olivia says. "But how about Remus just take things from here."

The werewolf understood what she means. If she were to say anything that she learned through her powers or through Sirius, Harry would question her. And they did not have the time for that. They needed to get out of there as fast as possible before the muggles woke up or the ministry came to do who knows what.

"Harry, she really is trustworthy," Remus says. "And this is Kingsley Shacklebolt. He's another friend."

"How do I know it's really you," Harry now aimed his wand at Remus.

"I like this kid," Kingsley said. "Moody would definitely be proud of how caution he is."

"My nickname is Moony, your dad was Prongs, Sirius is Padfoot, and the traitor is Wormtail," Remus tells Harry.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Harry lowered his wand and put it away. He quickly hugged Remus, holding tightly.

"I don't have to stay any longer, do I," Harry asked.

"There is a reason my portal is still open," Olivia smirked.

"Seriously, who are you," Harry still did not know anything about this woman other than her name.

"You'll learn more about me as we try and fix the very broken system of this country," Olivia says.

She walked back through her portal.

"She's not from around here, is she," Harry asked Remus, having noticed her accent.

"She's from Greece," Remus tells him. "Sirius contacted her because she, like myself and Kingsley, do not see Dumbledore actually doing much to counteract Voldemort."

"I like her already," Harry snickered.

He grabbed his trunk and Hedwig's cage and followed Remus and Kingsley through Olivia's portal. Since she had gone through already, Harry did not see much reason to think that it was a trap. Plus, Olivia also seemed to have the same mischievous look in her eye that Sirius and Remus always had. Like they knew how to cause trouble and get away with it. But Harry was also glad to finally get away from the horrible muggles that he was forced to live with.

*****

Harry stumbled out of the portal. Olivia caught him before he could fall onto the floor.

"I apologize for that," she smiled at him. "My portals can be a little hard to get used to when you're a first-time user of them. Most people I know use their own methods of teleportation, so I tend to forget about those that have to use my portals."

"It's fine," Harry tells her. "They are definitely a lot better than portkeys and the Knightbus. Both of those make my stomach want to jump out of my body."

"I will never understand wand-user ways of transportation," Olivia shook her head.

Harry will have to remember to ask her about that. She said "wand-user" but he always thought that wands were the only way magic could be done. Especially since he had heard that wandless magic was very rare and very hard to do. But it also made him remember that from the moment he saw her come out of her portal, there was no wand in her hand. She could have put it away before using her portal, but something told him that was not the case.