Chapter Thirty-Nine: Dealing With The Bumblebee

Harry and Sirius knew that they would eventually have to deal with Dumbledore and the annoying trio. It was only a matter of time before they managed to track down the two of them in order to annoy them.

But for once, Harry did not care. He actually had a father now. A real father that truly loved him. While his birth parents would always have a place in his heart because of how they sacrificed themselves to save his life, it was still lovely for Sirius to be able to be his father. He already loved Sirius as a father figure, so that only made him even happier that Sirius was his father.

The only thing that Harry actually cared about was that he needed to make sure that he kept his powers under control. He already caused thunder and lightning just from the annoying trio causing problems. And since they were all sure that it had been Dumbledore that had originally bound his mystic soul powers. It would probably take everything he had not to hit the manipulative headmaster with a bolt of lightning.

"How long do you think we have before any of the annoyances find us, Sirius," Harry asked his new father.

While he knew that Sirius was his blood-adopted father, he was not ready to call him "dad" yet. He was sure that once he was more comfortable with it, he would start calling Sirius that.

"It will probably happen a lot sooner than either of us want it to," Sirius sighed. 

"Any time would be sooner than when we would want it to since we want it to never happen," Harry said.

"Too true, pup," Sirius patted his head. "But, there is never anything that we can really do about it. There will always be annoying people in the world."

"Yeah, and most of them are in magical Britain," Harry smirked.

Sirius had to laugh at that.

"That is both true and funny, pup," Sirius chuckled.

The two of them continued walking around the grounds of Crystal Rose Harry talked with Sirius about everything that had been happening. He spoke of his new classes, all the new friends that he was making, the progress that he was making with the control of his powers, and just everything else that was going on in his life. Sirius listened to everything with a smile on his face.

He was thrilled that Harry was having a good time at the mystic soul school. He had been hoping that Harry would be able to find some real friends as well as actually learn about magic. He was getting everything that he hoped for. Harry deserved to have a good life. Something that he knew that Dumbledore would do everything in his power to stop.

Harry could not help but smile as Sirius listened to him. He was so used to not having anyone listen to him. Even when he would give his opinion on something or just talk in general, he would either be ignored or even belittled for his opinion. That was certainly what Hermione always did. If she heard any opinion that was different from her own, she would either ignore it or go on a giant rant about why they were wrong and she was right. But with Sirius, he always listened to him no matter what. And even when Sirius would ever have a different opinion than him, he would never try and change the way Harry thought.

"I've had some difficulties with my powers, but Krinos has been working with me," Harry continues talking. "I have been able to somewhat control small storms indoors. Krinos says that with how quickly I am learning, I should be a fully-functioning mystic soul in a few more months."

"It's great that you are practicing so much, Harry," Sirius tells him. "That is better than how others would just throw themselves into using their powers while hoping for the best."

"Sounds like how Ron usually does with homework and tests since he never bothers to study anything," Harry rolled his eyes. "But, I don't want to hold back how much I love to learn anymore."