Chapter Eight: Heart Of... No... Flower Of Gold

Harry spent a lot of time reading in the family library. He was beginning to think of the family floor as his safe space. Everyone else was just getting on his last nerve and driving him crazy. He was ready to get out his wand and start rapid-firing spells at the next person that irritates him.

If it wasn't Ron or Hermione trying to order him to forgive them over them not writing him, it was Ginny following him around like a lost puppy, or it was Mrs.Weasley trying to order him around as if he was her child. The only ones at the house that weren't trying to annoy him to death were Sirius, Remus, Fred, and George.

He was especially happy when the twins would take him aside to tell him about their rising joke business. The money that he had given them from the Triwizard Tournament had been exactly what they needed in order to really get their business off the ground. Before, they had been selling their pranks while in Hogwarts, helping students get out of tests or classes that they did not want to take. But what Harry loved most about that was how the two were so sneaky that even though the professors "knew" that it was the twins doing all of that, there was never any actual proof. The twins made him smile no matter what he was feeling and that was something else that he loved about them.

Sirius would pop in every once in a while or he would just be sitting in another chair reading right next to him. That was another thing that he loved about Sirius. He did not try and pry into his life. He did not interrogate Harry about his feelings or his trauma. He was just simply there. He did not do anything except be there when Harry felt like he wanted to talk. Nobody else ever treated him like that and Harry would forever be grateful to Sirius for that.

Harry was currently in the family library once again. He wanted to read more into mystic souls and their culture. He was already almost done with his third book about them. The one he was reading at the moment was called "Mystic Soul Schools Worldwide." It was all about the different schools that mystic souls can go to all over the globe. He read how the most popular schools were Crystal Rose in Greece, Accademia Olimpica Di Incantesimi in Rome, Guardianes De Secretos in Spain, the House of Mystery in America, and the Aladdin Academy for Magical Beings in India. They were the top five schools for mystic souls in the world.

(AN: Because of comments, I want to point out that House of Mystery is an unintentional DC reference. I did not know it was the name of Constantine's house, so I did not mean to make it a reference.)

House of Mystery, Crystal Rose, and Guardianes De Secretos were all even founded thousands of years before Hogwarts was. It was incredible that there were magic schools around for so long. There were no pictures of the schools, but Harry did not doubt for a single second that they were probably even more amazing than Hogwarts. Sure, Hogwarts was an ancient castle that was right out of Camelot, but other places had their own unique architecture that was specific to them. Like the Taj Mahal in India and Shiku/temples in China.

"Curious about my people, are you," Harry heard behind him.

The sudden voice made Harry nearly jump out of his skin. He turned around and saw a kid his age standing there with a smirk on his face. Harry immediately took notice of how he had the same silver eyes as Olivia.

"I am guessing that you're Olivia's cousin," Harry closed his book as he looked at the other teen.

"That's me," he smiled. "Krinos Gardna's the name, and nature magic is my game."

He offered his hand and Harry shook it. He just met him and he already liked Krinos's playful attitude and general kindness.

"How did you get in here, anyway," Harry asked. "Sirius told me only family members could get on these floors and into the library."