Chapter Twenty-Nine: Unblocking The Block

Harry felt that his brain needed a reboot or something. He could hardly believe what he was being told and what he was figuring out for himself. He never imagined that he could have been a mystic soul. Sure, Sirius had told him that he had been a very powerful wizard when he was a baby. A lot more powerful than most babies since others did not typically do as much accidental magic as he did as a baby. But even while knowing that, he still had not known that it was possible for him to be a mystic soul.

It was a big shock to him that was adding to everything else that was really piling onto his mind. First was everything that he had figured out about his so-called friends, then it was how he stopped seeing Dumbledore as any type of good guy, then he got sick of all the corrupt idiots in magical Britain, and now it was him possibly being a mystic soul. That added a lot of weight to his shoulders of things that he had to deal with in his life.

"Are you okay, Harry," T'challa asked him.

"We know that this is a lot to take in," Krinos says.

"I... Uh... Brain... shutting down... please leave a message after the beep," Harry really did need a reboot.

That would have been really funny if not for the fact that Harry actually did look like he was close to completely shutting down. 

"Fred, George, you two are the ones that he likes," Krinos says, a slight smirk on his face. "Kiss him, that might snap him out of this."

T'challa facepalmed as he saw the smirk on his friend's face. He was right when it came to how a kiss or two might actually help Harry snap out of the shock. But, from the looks on Fred and George's faces, it was obvious that the three of them were not in an established relationship, yet. He knew that Krinos was a hopeless romantic, but this was really not the time to play matchmaker.

"Really, Krinos," T'challa shook his head.

"There is always time for romance," Krinos narrowed his eyes at the jungle cat mage.

T'challa only rolled his eyes in response. But, Harry was still snapped out of his shock when Krinos had said that.

"If anything, you really know how to shock a person out of their own shock," Harry tells him.

"I have many talents," Krinos chuckled. "And being able to make sure that people around me don't go too badly into shock."

T'challa rolled his eyes at his friend's antics once again.

"Harry, we know that this has to all be a really big thing that would be hard to deal with," T'challa tells him. "But even when those like myself and Krinos were born with our powers, we can still help you."

"T'challa is right, Harry," Krinos says. "While blocked mystic soul powers have never been discovered before, we can still help you."

"How," Harry could not help but ask the two of them.

"Well, it is obvious because of where you grew up that wand-user magic was used to block your powers," Krinos explained. "And it is very obvious that our powers are a lot stronger than anything a wand can do. So, removing the block is something that we would be able to do. But, it is also easier said than done."

"The difficult part would be making sure that your magical core is not damaged when we remove the block," T'chala said. "Because the damage done to one's magical core can not be healed by anything, not even Hestia's magic. Anyone with a damaged core usually dies when their magic either gets out of control or because their core breaks and they lose their magic, which can kill you since magical cores are connected to a magical being's life force."

"So, is there a serious risk to Harry's health," Fred asked.

"Because maybe the block should be left alone, then," George said.