Chapter Forty-Nine: All Hallows' Eve Introduction

It had been almost two months since Hogwarts had arrived at Crystal Rose. And things were starting to look up. Except for the students that were still firm in their "mystic souls are monsters" belief, the majority were beginning to talk and spend time with their mystical housemates.

It did help that most of the more popular Hogwarts students, such as Cedric and the twins, were openly very friendly with the mystic souls. And given that most of magical Britain, in general, are followers, they started to follow the lead set by the popular students. They started talking to the mystic souls that they were now housemates with. And while they had been scared, worried, and anxious at the beginning, they slowly started to warm up to them. Quite literally in the case of those getting to know the school's fire mages.

Harry was especially glad to see it because it made it easier for him to stay away from the annoyances by being with his mystic soul friends. And considering that Krinos terrified them, it made it even easier. Harry had no idea how scary plants could be before he met Krinos. And more time away from them meant more time training his powers. 

After having them for over a month, he was really starting to get the hang of them. There were still times when his emotions would cause specific weather to occur, but they were becoming less frequent. The most common emotional weather he caused was still the thunder whenever he did have to deal with the annoyances. Though, no one that knew about his powers blamed him whenever it would happen. They would have their powers react in similar ways if they had to deal with them as much as he does.

It was now the end of October and for some reason, the school was buzzing with activity. Everyone was looking excited about something, which was really confusing to the Hogwarts students that had no idea what was going on.

Harry grabbed the nearest student to him in order to get some answers. Luckily, he had grabbed T'challa instead of someone he didn't know. Much to his shock, T'challa was holding candles, vines, leaves, and fruit. It was the most random assortment of items that Harry had ever seen outside of a potions lab.

"T'challa, you mind telling me what in the name of Merlin is going on around here," Harry instantly asked him.

T'challa blinked for a second. But then he realized that those like Harry and his fellow Hogwarts students wouldn't know what was going on.

"Right, sorry about that, Harry," the jungle cat mage tells him. "Guess we are all so used to everyone already knowing about this time of year, it didn't occur to us to tell you guys."

"We certainly know something is going on," Fred said.

"Just not what that something is," George stated.

The twins walked over to where their friend and no-so-secret crush was standing.

"Well, it is one of the most magical days of the entire year," T'challa grinned. "It's All Hallows' Eve!"

"All Hallows' what," the twins were both confused.

"I second that," Harry stated.

"I think I might need some help to explain this," T'challa says, looking around to see if some of his friends were close by. "Hestia, Hawk, mind giving me a hand, here."

The harpy mage and healer soon walked over from where they had been walking down the hall. Both of them were also carrying candles while also carrying a few other things as well. Hawk was also carrying feathers and leaves while Hestia had crystals and books.

"What is it, T'challa," Hawk asked him.

"These three need a quick lesson on All Hallows' Eve," T'challa tells the two. "For obvious reasons, none of them have ever heard of it."