Chapter One: The Nature Mage

Sirius Black knew there was more to the world than the English Ministry and Dumbledore would have them believe. 

Currently, the worried godfather was pacing in his kitchen, waiting. It wasn't enough that Dumbledore had basically been keeping him prisoner in his own house but he also had the gall to forbid him from contacting his godson. Neither of which were sitting well with him. He also knew that the headmaster had forbidden anyone from contacting Harry.

That did not stop Sirius from using methods other than owls and fireplaces to deliver messages. It had originally been Harry's idea for him to bond with Winky and use her to deliver their letters. The poor elf almost cried when Dobby brought her to him and he offered to bond with her. The other elf decided to bond with Harry and help him around his house in secret to make sure Harry's way too long list of chores were actually able to be done.

Sirius knew that Harry needed someone to talk to after the events of last year. Harry had been illegally entered into the Triwizard Tournament, resulting in almost the entire school turning against him. Including his so-called best friend. Harry and Cedric Diggory had been swept up by a portkey that someone had turned the Triwizard Cup into. They ended up in a graveyard. If it hadn't been for seeker reflexes on both their parts, Cedric would have been killed by that traitor, Wormtail. Cedric had been only knocked out, thankfully. But Harry had still been used in a dark ritual to bring back the Dark Lord. He had then been put under a crucio curse and then forced to duel the bastard that killed his parents. Yet, even after all of that, Dumbledore still sent him back to the Dursleys.

But Sirius was worried not just for his godson's emotional state, but also his magical state.

James had been certain that Harry was more than just a simple wand-user. He remembered that Harry's core had been a lot brighter when he was a baby. He was shocked when he secretly examined Harry's core in his third year. It was nothing like how it been when he was a baby. He knew something was wrong.

Harry's core made him remember a sweet couple from his past. Jax and Selena Gardna. They had been on vacation from Greece to see Big Ben. Sirius and James had run across them during a Death Eater fight. The couple had been a force, taking out a dozen of the dark wizards without breaking a sweat.

He figured they might know something about his godson's core since they seemed to have a similar sense to them as Harry's core.

Imagine his surprise when someone he never met had gotten and answered his letter. Not to mention that he actually showed up. He looked barely fifteen, the age his godson would soon be. He appeared, very surprisingly, in Number 12 in a swirl of flower petals and leaves.

The teen wore a hunter's style of clothes. He had on a bright white jean vest with tree and forest patterns on it in green. He also wore brown pants with white and green hunter's boots. Over his shoulders was a forest-designed half-poncho and half-cloak hybrid thing. He had midnight black hair with white and green streaks. On his wrists were tiger-eye and emerald cuff bracelets with an emerald rose pendant around his neck.

"You... You were not who I was expecting," was the first thing Sirius said.

His other thought was "how did this kid even get in here with the Fidelius Charm in place." He was either extremely powerful or extremely lucky and found an area of the house not covered by the charm.

"Well, you were trying to contact my parents, so you get me instead," the boy shrugged, his voice thick with an accent identical to the one's his old friends had.

"Your parents," Sirius raised an eyebrow.

He offered his hand. "My name is Krinos. Krinos Gardna. My parents were Jax and Selena Gardna."