Chapter Thirty-One: The Start of Something New

Harry groaned as he started to wake up. He felt as if he had just gotten run over by a herd of unicorns. Not that he actually knew what they felt like, but he was pretty sure that this was a similar feeling to that. As he opened his eyes, he was able to see a golden glow.

"Welcome back, sleeping beauty," he heard Hestia's voice.

Once his eyes got back into focus, he was able to see that Hestia was holding her hands over his, the golden glow coming from her hands. He guessed that it was probably how her healing powers worked. She would hold her hands over whoever she was healing and then the glow meant that she was using her magic.

"Where's the herd of unicorns that just ran me over," Harry managed to say as he groaned.

"While we have unicorns in the stables, they are too polite to run you over," Hestia giggled.

Harry soon managed to sit up. Hestia's healing really did work very well since he was not in any actual pain. He was just a little dizzy. 

He heard some groans around him and his eyes widened as he saw Sirius, Krinos, and Olivia all moaning as they were slowly getting up as well. All of them were rubbing their heads or backs since they had all obviously hit the wall behind them.

"Are you all okay," Harry asked them, worried.

"We're fine, pup," Sirius tells him. "That ritual just did a lot more than what we thought that it would do."

"Worse things have happened to me than being slammed into a wall," Krinos said. "I once was thrown through a second-story window and I was still completely fine."

"That was because you floral swirled back into the room you were thrown out of before you hit the ground," Hestia reminded him.

"I was completely fine no matter how you put it," Krinos said.

"Whatever happened was definitely NOT because of the block," Olivia says.

"Since there was obviously something that had happened, does that mean that the block is still on him," Sirius was concerned.

"No, the ritual still worked," Olivia comforted the worried godfather. "The block was taken off of Harry's magical core, but the ritual also took something else out of him."

"Hestia, can you find out what it was," Krinos asked his friend.

"I can try, but you know that I am not good with diagnostic reports," Hestia reminds the nature mage.

She started moving her hands around Harry again. Her hands were glowing blue this time. Harry looked at Krinos in confusion.

"She good at healing, but she is not good at paperwork," Krinos shrugs. "Her powers allow her to be able to also be able to find out the types of injuries, illnesses, curses, and other things that are wrong with the person she is healing. When she says that she is not good with diagnostic spells, she means that she just hates paperwork."

"Well, name one person that actually DOES like paperwork," Hestia huffed, making Krinos chuckle. "Nobody likes paperwork and the world would be a lot better without it."

"She's not wrong," Olivia giggled. "Everyone on the magic council certain hates it."

As Hestia took her hands away from Harry, the blue glow stopped and she then snapped her fingers. In an instant, a scroll appeared next to her. She took it out of the air and handed it to Sirius.

"He is your godson, so it is only right that you know this stuff first," she tells him.

The healing mage then left the ritual room. She was not as involved with everything that was going on as Krinos, Melody, and Olivia were. So, she knew that she would be told if they wanted her to know. If they did not tell her, then she knew that it was none of her business. She respected privacy when she knew that it was something that would not cause harm to others.