Chapter Forty-One: Cutting The Strings

There were many things that Harry did not think that he would ever be able to do in his life. Turning a teacher into a toad was definitely one of those things. But now that he has actually done it, he could not be prouder of himself.

He finally had given Snape exactly what he deserved. That man had had his punishment coming for a long time. Harry was definitely glad that he had been the one to finally give it to him. He was so sick and tired of Snape's never-ending hatred toward him for no reason other than that he looked like his father. Karma had been coming to get Snape for a long time and Harry could not be more satisfied that he was the one that karma used to deliver that punishment.

Does he care that he was currently in Headmistress Jiwe's office along with Dumbledore, McGonagall, Professor Gold, and Melody? No, he didn't care. If anything, he was going to make it very clear how he felt about Snape and that he was glad that he had done what he did. After all, there was no "better" person that deserved to be turned into a toad than Snape.

He did expect to be called to Jiwe's office given what had happened. Melody had been his partner, so she joined him. Professor Gold made sure to be there as well. Given what the Crystal Rose teachers have been hearing from the Hogwarts staff and about the Hogwarts staff, she was definitely not going to let Harry be blamed for what happened.

Arriving at the office, Harry was shocked at how beautiful it was. Dumbledore's office was set up to basically show off how many artifacts, books, knowledge, and power he has compared to others. Not to mention how he has his desk and chair set up at the top of a set of stairs, making it so he is literally looking down on anyone that is in his office.

But with Headmistress Jiwe's office, it was definitely different. For starters, her walls were lined with pictures of what seemed to be groups of past students. Hanging from the ceiling was also an incredible chandelier that was made of hanging small crystal animals instead of normal crystals hanging from it. Animals also seemed to be a recurring theme with the rest of her office since the windows at the back of her room were made of stained glass with the stained glass forming images of animals. There were also statues of animals sitting on top of bookshelves that were around the office. And looking behind her desk, there seemed to be a room filled with small houses made for animals. One of those little houses obviously big enough for the lion friend that they knew she has. The only thing that was similar to Dumbledore's office was the line of portraits on one wall that was obviously of the former heads of Crystal Rose.

Though, if Harry had to guess, he bet that all the heads could design their office how they want to when they get the job as the head of the school. He bet that was how it worked because he doubted that they would all have had animal powers like Headmistress Jiwe. So, they definitely would not have had their office looking how it currently does.

Jiwe sat at her desk that was near the back of the room, near her stained glass windows and by the room with the animal houses. Snape the toad was on her desk. Something that Melody was giggling at since their potion had obviously not worn off, yet.

Harry and Melody sat down in the chairs offered to them by the headmistress. Professor Gold stood close to them, showing that she was on their side in this situation.

"Other than the obvious, would you two like to explain what happened in class," Jiwe asked the two of them.

"What is there to explain," McGonagall basically yelled. "They turned Severus into a toad! Turn him back and punish them as they deserve!"

"I do not simply punish students, Ms.McGonagall," Jiwe glared at the Transfiguration professor. "I get all sides of the story before I make any decisions. It is a requirement of all staff members here in order to prevent punishments being given based simply on word of mouth of a single source."