4: Big flirt

Seeing Elyse break down in my arms broke my heart. What made it even worse is that I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't help her. I didn't know how. I don't know how to comfort someone or how to show them I care. I'm fucked up in all types of ways. I kept asking her what was wrong but she didn't want to tell me so I let it go.

I wanted to tell her how much I loved her. How in love with her I really am. How her smile alone can drop me to my knees like an obedient puppy. How I look forward to pick her up for school like a love struck middle schooler. How happy I get when I make her happy, When she's happy. How happy I get just to have her presence. Just to be close to her. But I don't think that was the best time.

"Can we go get ice cream for lunch? Pleaseeeee?" Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts. We were now walking to the cafeteria. She looked at me with a big smile and of course I couldn't say no to that smile. "Okay angel. Let's go." She threw her self at me wrapping her arms around my neck. "Carry me to your car please." She said and placed a kiss on my cheeks. I put my arms on her thighs wrapping her legs around my waist and carrying her to my car. She put her head on my shoulder snuggling closer into my neck. I love when she does this. God, I'm so in love with her.

--

"No you're being dramatic. Children are cute."she said while shoving a big spoonful of her ice cream in her mouth. "No they're not. Children are whiny and annoying. I don't like them." I said while shrugging. I wasn't even eating ice cream I was just watching her like a fucking creep. She looks so happy though so I don't care.

"Just like you don't like Tyler. Actually you don't like anyone." She said with a playful smirk. "I don't like Tyler because he's a dickhead. And he looks at you weird. And second off all you're wrong I like you, Spence and my mom." I said. She rolled her eyes and said "Tyler's not a dick and I like you too dumbass." I furrowed my brows at her and said "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear what you said about Tyler. Let's skip the rest of school. We can watch movies at my house together or make food together. Honestly whatever you want to do. Together though."

--

"Nooo. Sin you're ruining the cookies. You're supposed to whip the butter first. Move over I'll do it you just watch." She said as she pushed me away and started making the cookies 'correctly'. "As long as you're the one I'm watching, I'm perfectly fine with just watching." I said wrapping my arms around her from behind. "Oh shut up, you big flirt." I let out a small chuckle. "Only for you angel." I said as I kissed down her neck towards her back, tightening my arm around her waist.

She suddenly winced and let out a small whimper. I quickly pulled away. "Shit what's wrong?" I asked, Looking all over her looking for any physical signs of harm. "Nothing Um. I just- u just held me a little too tight. No big deal." She said, seemingly nervous and scared? Why though? I didn't understand. Is she scared of me? "Fucking hell. Im so sorry. I didn't know I was hurting you. I'm so fucking sorry angel. Let me see if it's bruised." I said motioning towards her shirt to check. However she grabbed my hand and stopped me "No! I mean no I'm ok. I'm sure It didn't bruise. Um I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." She said as she ran of towards the bathroom.

Fucking hell. I scared her? I fucking scared her. Of course I did. God damn it Sin, you ruin everything. I screwed up. I fucking hurt her. Maybe I hurt her so bad that she didn't want me to see so I wouldn't feel guilty.

I walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Elyse I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry I held you too tight. Just open the door please. Let's talk about it." She opened the door and came out of the bathroom. "You didn't do anything Sin. It's okay I promise." She said fidgeting with her fingers. She still looked nervous though. "Are you um- Elyse are you scared of me?" I asked looking at her pleadingly, hoping she wouldn't say yes. "No of course not sin. I'm not scared of you. Never. I'm just tired." She said as she came closer and wrapped her arms around my neck asking me to pull her up. I picked her up and wrapped my arms around her waist, this time making sure to be extra gentle. Elyse was always really touchy. I didn't mind it of course. In fact I loved it but I hated when she was touchy with others.

"Okay good. That's good. You wanna sleep over tonight. We can finish up the cookies then go to bed."