36: Happiest man in the world

Authors note;

You guys asked about posting schedule. In all honesty I don't really have a schedule. Most of the time I update with a chapter everyday, however sometimes I get too busy. So I'd say every 1-3 days, is the time I take to update.

Also for the pictures in this chapter, if you don't like them, imagine whatever you want.

Sin POV

"But don't you think that it's a little rude, they just came 2 days ago, and we're going on a date alone

"But don't you think that it's a little rude, they just came 2 days ago, and we're going on a date alone." Elyse says, putting on her earrings.

And god, she looked beautiful. I even got her to do a fresh set of nails, thought she'd want it. She looked amazing. Truly. I could only stare at her for the rest of my life and it would never be tiring or boring. I picked her dress out, she said it was a bit too much but I told her it's a fancy restaurant.

What she doesn't know is that, it's not a fancy restaurant. It's a fancy occasion.

"No baby. It's not rude. They said they wanted to go exploring alone. And they don't care if we go on a date. You know them, they're not like that." I say, watching her a big goofy smile on my face.

I was so nervous, but the good kind. I had everything planned. In all honestly Spence and Selene came to New York, to celebrate with us after our "date".

Even Ashton and Jax knew. They were a big part of her life. Kind of like her brothers in a way.

"Mhm. Okay, let's go. I'm ready." She says as she turns around.

She looks at me up and down, her eyes narrowing. She walks closer, wrapping her hands around my neck, her face almost touching mine.

She brings her lips to my ears slowly whispering, "You look so sexy, sir. Can you please fuck me before we go?"

Fuck!!

You have a plan, don't think with your dick right now.

She brings her lips to my neck, kissing and sucking on it.

I throw my head back groaning.

Why is she doing this to me?

I grabbed her face, making his look at me.

"I'll fuck the shit out of you tonight. And you bet, I'm gonna punish you for being a bad girl." I say firmly.

She looks at me innocently then nods.

"Sorry, sir." She says.

Fuck literally just being around her is making me hard.

"I'm waiting in the car, grab your things and come out." I say, leaving before I say fuck the plan, and take her against the wall.

After a couple minutes she comes out. Ashton and Jax helping her with her dress.

These fuckers really care about her. That's why I like them. They really love Elyse like their own family.