41: I fell for her

Another chapter, because I love spoiling y'all.
Elyse POV

The vibes^^^

The vibes^^^

"Oh my god, it looks even more beautiful than I imagined." I say looking around at all the wedding decorations. The flowers and the beautiful chairs.

My eyes tear up, remembering that I'm getting married today.

"Yes, it looks so beautiful. I'm happy I let you choose these stuff, it looks amazing baby." Sin says, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Okay, you two. We have to go now. Sin you go with Spence, and Elyse, you come with me. Let's get you ready." Selene says, as Ashton and Jax nod.

I turn around, cupping Sin's face.

"I love you. Can't wait to be your wife in a couple hours." I say, a big smile on my face.

He smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you more, Angel. I can't wait to be your husband." He says, bending down kissing me.

I kiss him back eagerly.

That's my future husband.

He pulls away, bringing his lips to my ears.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight, you won't be able to walk for weeks." He whispers, his voice deep and sexy.

I feel my panties wetting in anticipation, as I involuntarily lick my lips. My cheeks redden, as I'm flustered.

He pulls away, a smirk on his face.

He knows what that does to me.

"See you later, my love." He says before walking away with Spence and his mom.

--

I feel the heaviness settle in my stomach as the makeup artist finishes up.

Fuck. Why do I feel like this again?

Ashton, takes his phone out, taking a video of us. I force a smile on my face, as he points the camera at me.

The make up artist finishes, leaving me to look in the mirror. I look at my reflection, my hair all done, my make up all done.

I look beautiful.

Just like imagined when I was younger.

Selene helps me, putting on the wedding dress, as Jax and Ashton turn around giving me some privacy.

Ashton's basically jumping up and down in excitement.

"Are you done? I wanna see the dress?" Jax says impatiently.

"Yeah. Turn around." I say, a smile on my face.