Bonus chapter 2: part one

(This bonus chapter will have 2 parts. The second part will most probably be published tomorrow.)

Please vote and comment luvlies.

ELYSE POV

"Saint get back here." I yell, painting as I listen to the music.

I love this playlist because Sin made it for me. A playlist for when I'm painting. I had to get this painting done for a client that was picking it up in a few days.

Saint was now three and he was running around all the time. He was like a dog having zoomies all the time. I get up running after him and grabbing him in my arms. He taps his palms on my arm as he protests. "I want run, mama. I want run."

Damn, he's heavy.

I kiss the top of his head. "No Saint. Not right now. You can run when we get back home, baby."

I sigh as I hold him properly but then the door bell rings. A smile forms on my face, my heart warming because I knew exactly who it was.

My 2 favorite people. Besides Saint of course.

"Who is that? Who do you think that is, baby?" I put Saint down, grabbing his little hand as I walk to the door.

"Dada. Dada at the door." Saint mumbles excitedly.

I open the door coming face to face with my favorite grey eyes. I almost jump up and down like a little girl when I see his beautiful face.

"Hi, pretty girl." Sin smiles as he holds Serene in his arms. Serene cuddles up to his chest in a jacket as it was really cold outside.

God, I love Christmas.

"Hi, pretty boy. I miss-"

Im interrupted when Serene tugs at my dress. I look at her as she speaks. "Mama. I miss mama." She extends her hands towards me.

I comply to her request, picking her up. I groan as I feel how heavy she has gotten. "Ah. You've gotten big baby." I kiss her forehead as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Baby be careful. I don't think you should carry them anymore. They're getting heavier and it's not good for you." Sin closes the door, walking in as he leaves a kiss on my shoulder.

He takes Serene from me as I glare at him. "Baby, seriously?"

He's so overprotective.

"Yeah, I'm serious. I don't want you hurting yourself or Sage." He puts Serene down, hugging and kissing Saint. "How's my favorite boy? Huh? Did you miss me?" He teases him as Saint chuckles and runs away.

He walks over to me getting on his knees, leaving a kiss on my stomach. His hand caresses my belly as he speaks. "How's my little girl? Daddy missed you baby." He kisses my stomach. I put my hand on his head, playing with his hair as I look down at him with a smile.

He's been talking to her and giving her kisses since I first found out I was pregnant. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and he still does it.

He gets up, cupping my face with his hands, making me look up at him. "How's my beautiful wife?" He leaves a kiss on the tip of my nose.

Saint and Serene play together next to us, the sound of their laughter filling my ears.

"Im okay. Sage has been kicking all day. I think she misses you. Her mommy misses you too." I wrap my hands around his torso.

Sage. That's we decided to name her.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, baby." He kisses my lips. Just a quick peck. But I want so much more.