6: Picture frames

*trigger warning: abuse, mentions of sexual assault
Elyse POV

Since the moment my dad called me I've been scared as fuck. Trying to prepare myself for what my dad is going to do to me. But when I remember what happened between Sin and I, I calm down. Sin likes me. He likes me too. I can't believe it. It feels like it's too good. Too good to happen to me.

I walked in the house still day dreaming about what happened. "Here you are you dumb bitch." My fathers voice snapped me out my beautiful thoughts. I ignored him and walked to my room in an attempt to get away from him. However my dad had other plans. He followed me to my room and then Grabbed me by the back of my neck making me fall to the ground. He climbed over me caging me in. He slapped me in the face and then grabbed my chin roughly forcing me to look at him. "So you're ignoring me huh? You slut. Come on, then be a slut." He said then he put his hand on the waist band of my sweatpants.

I suddenly caught on to what he was going to do. I started panicking and tears started pouring down my face. I pushed against him trying to push him off of me. "Dad, no. Please. Please no. You can hit me but please don't do- please don't." I said breaking down into sobs. He slapped me again and gripped my chin. "Oh I won't touch you. I won't touch you because you're a disgusting used slut. No one wants sloppy seconds." He got up and headed towards the door, I quickly scurried to get as far away from him as I could. I never thought he would even think about doing this. Before he could head out he came back towards me and kicked me a few times. I closed my eyes as pain spread in my stomach and legs. "Look at me. Look at me you slut." He said as he bent to grip my neck chocking me. "No one wants you here. Any guy who tells you he likes you is a fucking liar. You're worthless you hear me. You're so fucking worthless. A cheap disgusting slut." He let go of my neck and i coughed and panted for air. He kicked me in my stomach one last time and I curled up as I felt some blood leave my mouth. He then left my room and a couple seconds later I heard the front door open and close.

I laid there for what felt like hours. Just letting the tears fall freely down my face. Trying my best to process what just happened. His cruel words were still lingering in my mind but I tried not to let them affect me. I get up, heading to the bath room to clean myself up. As I get up a sharp pain shoots through my stomach making me whimper.

I look in the mirror and my eyes widen in shock. Bruises of a hand print on my chin and cheeks. Bruises of a hand print on my neck. I lift up my shirt to find black and purple bruises covering my stomach. I pull down my shorts and there's also bruises all over my thighs. Fucking hell. I took a shower and got dressed. I just laid on the bed to sleep when my phone started ringing. Sin.

Phone convo:
"I didn't wake you. did I?"

"No don't worry sin. I was awake."

"Why are you still awake angel?"

"I love when you call me that."

"Don't changed the subject Elyse. Is something going on?"

"No, Everything's okay. I just showered. That's why I wasn't sleeping. Anyways you're picking me up for Tyler's party tomorrow right?"

"You changed the subject again, Elyse. -sigh- were talking about this tomorrow. And of course, I'm picking you up at 9."

"Okay.-yawn- I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight, sin."

"I'll see you tomorrow. Good night, angel."

--

I started getting ready at 7:30, knowing it would take a while to cover up my bruises from the night before. I showered, did my make up and then got dressed in mini red dress. It was sin's favourite dress. I knew that because every time I wore it he couldn't take his eyes off of me and would excessively compliment me. I wore my black heels and then headed to the front door, knowing Sin would probably be there on time. I had to get out fast, afraid that my dad would come home any minute.

Confirming my thoughts Sin was already standing there. When he locked eyes with me a big smile overtook his face and he got out his car. He looked so beautiful in his black jeans and black button up. God, how did I get so lucky with him. I love- Woah. No way too soon. I don't want to throw my self in love when he still only likes me.

He walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I threw my hands around his neck pulling him closer. "You look so beautiful, angel. So fucking beautiful." I can't fuck this up. God, I can't lose him. I couldn't hold myself back. I pushed the back of his neck towards me as I smashed my lips against his. He stilled for a second, making me nervous, then he kissed me back. Moving his lips against mine and pulling me closer by my waist.

I suddenly became very aware of the fact that we were standing in my driveway and my dad could come back anytime now. I pulled away meeting his soft eyes and a genuine smile, and said "let's go."

We were driving in the car for a few minutes now when he suddenly tensed and said "shit.". My head turned to look at him as I grew nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked, my brows furrowed. "I forgot my phone at my house. You mind if we go back for a second?" He said switching between watching the rod and Looking at me nervously. Phew. I let out a sigh of relief "No of course I don't mind, Sin.".

We walked through his front door, he headed toward his room and I just followed behind him. He stopped at the closed door of his room rubbing the back of his neck and looking at me awkwardly. I scoffed and entered his room as I said "Don't worry. I won't think your rooms messy." I saw him sigh and rub his chin nervously. I looked at his room. It wasn't even messy, what's he nervous about. That's when I saw it. Picture frames all over his wall. One on his night stand. One on his table. Picture frames with pictures of us together. The one on his table was only a picture of me. A picture he took of me when I forced him to go camping with me. What. How did I never notice these before.

His voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I just realized I was standing still at the doorway, blocking His way. "Um I'm sorry. If you think it's weird I'll take them down. I mean I don't want to. But if you don't like them I'll do it." I moved out the way going closer to the wall that was basically filled with picture frames. "Where these here before?" I asked. "No, I put them there last night. Well I had all those pictures printed for a while now but they were in the drawer of my nightstand." I heard his footsteps behind me and then felt his arms gently wrapping around me from behind. "I'm sorry. Does it make you uncomfortable?" I turned around looking at him in his eyes. I love him. I love him so much.

"No, Sin. I love it. I love it so much." I said not being to hold back my big smile. His expression softened and he smiled. "Thank god. I really didn't want to take them away." I love him. I love him. I love him. "Okay angel, we really gotta go now." He said as he grabbed his phone from the table and grabbed my hand kissing it before pulling me out with him.

Authors note
-what do you guys think?
-I'm so sorry about what's about to come next. I still love y'all tho.
-what do you think is going to happen next?