53: Even more perfect

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. 💜
Elyse POV

"You really didn't have to get a private plane, Sin." I say, as we walk in the resort.

Sin got us a private plane, which was amazing. It was big and it had a private room with a bed and big a shower. You can guess, we definitely took advantage of that.

We were gonna go to a couple cities in Greece but first on the list was Santorini. And god, it was beautiful.

"I wanted to. It made me happy to see you happy, my love." He says, wrapping his arms around me from behind as we stand in the doorway of our room.

"You're getting sappy, sin." I joke, giggling.

He chuckles as we both walk in the room. God this looks amazing.

"Oh my god! Sin this is amazing." I voice my thoughts.

He lets go of me as I walk around. It has a balcony and pool overviewing the amazing sight. I walk in the bathroom. An amazing big tub sits there. On the other side a big shower. This all looks beautiful.

I run back to where Sin is standing. I wrap my arms around him, engulfing him in a big hug. He picks me up, my legs wrapping around his torso.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I say, leaving a bunch of kisses all over his face.

His cheeks blush as he smiles, his hand going around my waist.

"Your welcome, my love." He says, kissing my lips.

"I wanna go exploring, Sin. Go get ready." I say, getting off of him and heading off to get ready.

--

"This is amazing. This city is so beautiful." I say as we sit in a restaurant waiting for our food.

We've been here for about 10 days now. Exploring Greece, moving around to different cities and islands.

This trip has been filled with sight seeing, good food, and love making. Simply put, it's been a dream.

He looks at me, his eyes glinting with love. He looks so handsome in his white button up. He wanted to wear the black one but I made him wear a white one. He always wears black.

They bring us our food, and I immediately dig in. Letting out a quiet moan when I taste the delicious food.

Sin chuckles making me look up at him. "Never not excited about food." He says, taking a bite of his own.

Is he calling me fat?

"What? You think I'm getting fat?" I say, dropping the fork and looking down at my body.

I have been gaining some weight. Maybe I should eat less.

"No. No. Of course not, baby." He hurriedly says. Panicked at what I took from his words. He clutched my hand making me look back up at him.

"Of course not, my love. You look beautiful. Perfect, really. I didn't mean it like that." He says, his eyes showing that he's saying nothing but the truth.

I shrug, shoving another big bite into my mouth.

"Honestly, even if I was getting fat, I'd still eat this. This is good as fuck." I say which comes out muffled by my full mouth.

He laughs, shaking his head at my mood swings.

After finishing our food, Sin excitedly starts walking back to the hotel. I was honestly exhausted. I wanted to go back to our room, lay on the bed as I eat a big tub of strawberry ice cream.