bonus chapter 2: part two

Hi guys, I don't really like the character aesthetic for Elyse and sin. Especially Elyse. So if you guys feel like making a character aesthetic for them, send them to me I'd really appreciate it.

Also please read the bottom of the chapter I have important question down there.

Warning: mature content

ELYSE POV

As soon as we get to our room, I slump down on the bed, letting out a sigh. Sin lays down next to me, cupping my face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be pushy earlier."

Sweet boy.

I get up, hiding the smirk that forms on my face as I make my way to the washroom.

"Elyse? Did I make you uncomfortable?" I hear his voice.

No. I'm just playing with you.

I ignore him, locking the door to the washroom as I pull out the black mesh lingerie dress.

"Elyse." I hear his voice from the room. "Come on. Talk to me pretty girl."

I completely undress before I put the dress on, the see-through fabric sliding against my nipples.

I head out, fluffing out my hair as I walk towards Sin. His eyes widen as they fall on me, his face contorting into a look I know like the back of my hand. Desire. Lust. Love.

"What-" he clears his throat, shaking his head. "No offence, baby, but if that's what you're sleeping in, I'm gonna have to sleep on the couch." He chuckles, his eyes travelling my body before coming back and staying at my breasts.

He's always loved my breasts.

"Oh we're not sleeping." I climb on top of him, straddling him as I grind my hips on his semi-hard cock.

My bare pussy slides over his bulge, feeling him from underneath his boxers. "Mhm." I moan, sliding against the wetness that gathers on the fabric of his boxers.

His hand tangles into my hair, pulling my head back. His lips near my cheekbones as he whispers in my ears. "You're so fucking sexy."

No teasing. No telling me how dirty or naughty I am. This time he just compliments.

He suddenly flips me over, my back hitting the mattress as he hovers over me.

"You smell amazing." He buries his face in my neck, breathing in my chest.

Just compliments.

My cheeks heat up, my heart warming.

How does he know exactly what I want, without me having to even tell him? I've been feeling a little insecure ever since having Saint and Serene. Especially now with Sage on the way, I've been feeling more insecure about myself. But somehow, Sin knows exactly when and how to make me feel better.

He peppers my neck and chest with quick kisses, his lips meeting my skin over and over again. "You're so soft." His hand travels down my body, his middle finger running up my slit causing me to let out a moan, my hands latching onto his biceps. "You're soft everywhere." He groans as he slowly and patiently rubs my clit.

He's so perfect.

How did I get so lucky with him?

He suddenly pulls away, getting up. I open my eyes watching him curiously, my pussy aching at the loss of pleasure.

His eyes glint as they move all over my body, coming back up to my face, his eyes connecting with mine as a smile grows on his face.

"How did I get so damn lucky with you?" He breathes out, his smile widening.