33: Promise

Authors note.

Yesterday was my first day of school and I had such a bad day. I just haven't had the best mental health lately, But reading your comments and seeing the votes and views made me feel better. I see the sweet comments you guys leave, and I'm very thankful. I hope you guys are having a good day.

Thank you guys. Mwah.

Anyway, vote, comment and follow please💜

Sin POV

It's Elyse's birthday today!

I know, I've been waiting for this for so long.

I really hope she likes what I have planned tonight. Honestly everything I have planned tonight, she could either love or hate.

So I either fuck up big time, or I make her the happiest girl in the world.

We had already fully furnished the house, meanwhile I've been busy with finishing the second room.

The surprise for her birthday.

It took a lot time, but I think I got everything . Honestly I probably missed something, cause that's just me. But you know, it's the thought that counts or whatever the fuck they say.

"You ready, angel?" I ask as I walk into our room.

I walk in and my breath is caught in my throat. She's standing there in a beautiful black silk dress. A little slit along the thigh, making my pants get tighter. Her hair all done, gold accessories, and black shoes.

She looks so god damn good.

I uncomfortably shift feeling my cock harden at the sight of her. I adjust my pants and walk towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiles as she wraps her hand around my neck.

"Fuck. You look so fucking beautiful. I might just propose to you." I say.

I mean, that wasn't the plan, but seriously, I'm really tempted.

She laughs, the sound making my heart flutter.

"I'm not stopping you." She jokes.

"Don't tempt me, Elyse. I'll fuck around and actually do it." I say.

Her eyes widen and a big beautiful smile forms on her face.

"No, I'm only kidding. You can propose after at least 2 years. I wanna be older, and have a job, you know." She says.

"2 years. Got it."

She better say yes when I propose in 2 years.

"Come on we gotta go to our dinner reservation." I say.

--

After we finishing eating our food, Elyse staring out the glass, looking over to the view, a big smile on her face.

"I have something to give you." I say, watching as her head snaps to me.

I pull of a little velvet box. Her eyes widen when they see it.