56: Sour pomegranate ice cream

Clarification:

In the last chapter when she bled. She just bled one time in the bathroom when she peed. Then the bleeding stopped. It wasn't continuous bleeding.

And Elyse initiated the sex because she wanted Sin to take her mind off of the baby stuff.

MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ LAST CHAPTERS.

Anyways, vote and comment pls.

Sin POV

I look over to Elyse, seeing her sleep on the bed. She just stopped crying and fell asleep. But I can't believe it. I don't want to. There's no way I'm losing my child again. There's no way.

I run my hands down my face, wiping my tears. I had to pretend to be calm and okay for Elyse. But as soon as she fell asleep, I broke apart. I couldn't lose our baby, we just got it. We just found out.

I walk to the pilot room. "Hey, Marco, when will we get there?" I ask. He looks back at me, a look of confusion forming on his face when he sees my red swollen eyes.

"2 hours. You guys okay?" He asks, concern visible in his voice.

"Yeah. We're fine. Thank you." I say, heading out back to Elyse.

I see her still sleeping, but now her brows are pulled together, a frown on her face. I climb in next to her, as she whimpers in her sleep.

She must be having a nightmare.

I pull her in my arms, kissing her forehead.

"It's okay. You're okay, baby. It's just a nightmare." I say, my voice breaking.

My pretty girl has been through so damn much. She deserves better. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

She calms against my hold, her body calming down, her whimpers coming to a stop. Her little hands clutch my shirt, subconsciously pulling me closer.

I kiss her forehead again, feeling the heaviness in my chest.

"We're okay. We're all okay, baby." I whisper, holding her tighter. I shut my eyes, a tear falling down my face, as I slowly give into the darkness.

--

I clutch her hand, reassuring her, making her eyes snap to me. She nervously taps her foot, as we sit in the clinic waiting room.

"Elyse Romano." I hear the assistant call.

Our heads both snap to her. Elyse and I get up but before walking away, she grabs my hand holding me back.

I look at her confused. She looks into my eyes and I can see the heartbreak and panic in them. Her eyes red and swollen. Filled with tears that keep coming.

My pretty girl...Don't cry.

"You'll forgive me, right? When she tells us I killed our baby. You'll still love me, right?" She asks, tears running down her face. Her voice leaking with insecurity and doubt.

I wanted to take offense. To be mad at how she could even think that. After all we had gone through. After all that I've done for her. After all the love I've gave her, she was still doubting me.

But I didn't. I didn't take offense. Because I knew that going through abuse really changes how you think. It makes you doubtful and insecure and in need of reassurance. I knew it wasn't her fault and I would happily give her the reassurance she needed.