16: Crazy about you

Elyse POV

The past few days have been horrible. I'm still traumatized from what my dad did but I've been ignoring all of that, trying to get rid of the footage Tyler has on me. Tyler has given me some more of those pills and it's the only thing keeping me together right now.

I moved around in the bed, trying to get comfortable. "Let me help you."Tyler says as he helps me sit up. "I'm kind of hungry." I say. He smiles and says "okay I'll go make something for you. You just sit down and rest." I nod and mutter a thank you.

As soon as he goes out the room, I quickly stand up- well as quickly as I can- and grab his phone that was on the table.

God, I've been waiting days for this. I scroll through his files. Fucking hell where the fuck is the fucking footage. "Ugh where is it?" I groaned. Yes! Fuck I found it. I could cry of happiness right now. I quickly delete the footage making sure that there are no other copies and grab my stuff heading downstairs.

It's over. This nightmares over.

I try to sneakily head out the door. "What are you doing downstairs?" I hear Tyler's voice. Shit. I turn around and face him. "I just want to go for walk." I lie. He smiles putting down the pan in his hand. "Okay I'll come with you." He says, walking towards me. Fuck being discreet. He's getting on my nerves. "No. Tyler. We're done. We're over. I deleted your shit on me. You're a disgusting human." I yell grabbing the door handle. I'm suddenly pushed off of the door and onto the ground. He kicks me In my stomach, right where my wound is. I groan as pain spreads through my stomach. He grabs my neck and makes me look into his eyes. Fuck. He looks angry. His eyes have dangerous look. "You're not leaving me Elyse. You're fucking mine." He spits out. "You can't make me stay." I say thrashing around to get out of his hold. "Look at me bitch. Ill lock you in your room if I have to. You're not fucking leaving me." He says. I finally get out of his hold and make a run for it.

"Elyse get back here. Elyse." He shouts. I keep on running, not even looking back. Not even realizing that I'm not wearing shoes. Or that I don't have my phone. Or that I have tears running down my face. Or that my stitches have reopened.

I run towards, sin's house, thanking god that their houses aren't that far away. I feel lightheaded. I feel really lightheaded. It's probably the pills. But, I need to keep running.

I stopped when I reached sin's front door. I started violently knocking, and looking behind me like a crazy person. The door suddenly opened and my head whipped towards it. As soon as I saw him. My body relaxed. I knew he'd keep me safe. His brows furrowed in confusion and his face paled at the sight of me. Or maybe the state I was in. I'm really starting to feel lightheaded, my vision started blurring. "Elyse? What happe..." I couldn't hear any more as I gave in to the darkness. I fell down, knowing he'd catch me. He'd always catch me. The last thing I remember is strong arms holding me. His arms.

--

I groan as I feel pain in my stomach. The memories of what happened slowly start coming back to me. I slowly open my eyes, looking around for Sin. Suddenly I feel someone touch my hand from next to me. I flinch and try to get away from the person when he cups my face making me look at him. "It's just me." He says. My body calms down and I throw myself in his arms, feeling the tears pour out of me. I've been holding it together for way too long. "Be careful Angel, your stitches will open again." He says as he readjusts me placing me on his lap and wraps his arms around my waist.

I place my head in the crook of his neck, sobbing. It's like everything hits me all once. "It's okay. You're okay, angel." He says as he rubs up and down my back.

After a few minutes of holding me, my sobs have turned into quite tears. "What happened, Elyse?" He says while still rubbing my back. I pulled back, to look in his eyes. His eyes were filled with concern and care. I cupped his face and watched as he melted into my touch. I love him. I love him so damn much.

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I smashed my lips against his, letting my hands run through the hair. However I'm disappointed when he doesn't kiss me back and pulls back. I furrow my brows in confusion. He gently takes me off of him, placing me on the bed and stands. My chest started getting heavy, and I held back the tears.

He doesn't want me anymore. Of course he doesn't. God! I'm so fucking stupid.

"I can't, Elyse. U can't just kiss me." He said running his hands through his hair, obviously frustrated. Maybe he wants me to go. I quickly start to get up, ignoring the pain that spreads through my stomach as I move. "What are you doing?" He asks. I finally got up, looking for my original shirt, since I was wearing his shirt somehow. "Where's my shirt?" I ask looking around. "Your shirt was drenched with blood so my mom changed you after she stitched you."he said as he walked closer to me. "What are you doing Elyse? Sit down. You're going to open your stitches again." He says firmly, as he tries pulling me down to the bed.

"Then let it. God damn it, let me fucking bleed out. Who cares?" I yell, pulling my hand out his grasp. Where's my god damn phone? And those fucking pills? Sin looks visibly taken back by my tone. " I care. I fucking care, Elyse. But you don't see that. You don't see that it kills me when you kiss Tyler, when you tell him you love him. You don't see that my whole fucking world broke down when I found you in a pool of your own blood, when I prayed for the first time in 13 years for you. You don't see how worried I was when you passed out in my arms today with blood pouring out of you. You don't see how in love with you I am. I'm head over heels in love with you. God Damn it, I'm fucking crazy about you." He yells.

He loves me? He's in love with me?

He looks at me, his eyes slightly widened, not believing he just said that. I moved closer to him, cupping his face. Fuck, I love him. I could see that his heart beat fastened by the fastened rise of his chest. "I love you. I'm so damn in love with you. You're not just a chapter in my story. You're my whole story. My story begins and ends for you." I said.

He looked into my eyes for a couple more seconds then smashed his lips against mine. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer. I moved my hands to his hair, gently pulling it. Our lips moved together in perfect rhythm. At that moment all I was thinking about was him.

I deepen the kiss, wanting more. I want him. I want all of Him. But he pulls away, resting his forehead on mine. "You love me?" He asks, looking in my eyes with desperation. "I love you." I say. He suddenly pulls away, taking a few steps back. His eyes suddenly taking a sad turn. "But you also love Tyler?" He said, his voice slightly breaking.

Fuck! How do I explain this. "No. No I don't love Tyler. I don't fucking love Tyler. I never wanted to be with Tyler." His brows furrow as he looks even more confused. "What do you mean? You told him you loved him. You kissed him. You had hickies on your neck. I don't understand."

I walked closer to him kissing his cheek. "I'll explain everything. Just don't hate me when I'm done explaining." I say. "I could never hate you, angel." He responds, not even hesitating.

AUTHORS NOTE

YAY!! Right?