18: Girlfriend

Elyse POV

"What does your dad think about all that's happened?" Sin asks. I asked him to take me back home because it would be really suspicious if I didn't go back home.

"He's just been more protective I guess." I lie. My dad doesn't care. He's the one who stabbed me. I don't know how I can ever sleep peacefully in that house.

Once we stop in front of my house sin turns to me, cupping my face and tucking a hair strand behind my ear. "Call me tonight. And I'll pick you up if you wanted to go to school on Monday." I nod and lean closer giving him a quick kiss.

"I love you." I say. I've noticed his beautiful grey eyes light up every time I say it.

"I love you more, Angel. Take care of yourself." I kiss his forehead and head out.

I slowly walk in the house, locking the door behind me. I watch as sin drives off.

I turn around and the memories of that night coming rushing back. In fact the evidence of it is still there. The blood stained floor is still untouched, there's still broken glass everywhere.

"Oh you're not dead, fucking hell." I hear my dads voice. I try to ignore him and head upstairs, but stops by roughly grabbing my arm.

His eyes are filled with so much hate. Why does he hate me so much? I never did anything to him.

"Look at me bitch. Don't get me mad right now. Go pack your shit and get out. I don't want to ever see your disgusting face again." He says.

What? He's kicking me out? No. I don't have anywhere else to go.

"Dad, please. I'm sorry. Don't kick me out. I cant-".
I'm interrupted when he slaps me in the face. I stumble back and hold my cheek. "Get the fuck out of my house. By the time I'm back, I don't want you to be here."

He walks out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

Fuck!

One problem goes, and a new problem comes.

I head upstairs, and pack a big duffel bag, with my stuff. Where the fuck do I go now? I grab a couple granola bars from the kitchen and head out.

Great, now I'm homeless.

--

I've been sitting in a park for the last couple of hours. It's starting to get dark now. I think it's just starting to hit me.

I have no one. I truly have no one now. My moms not here. My dad hates me. He doesn't want to ever see me again. I have no family.

I'm not even going to lie. I did think about sleeping at Tyler's house. I mean it's empty. There's only furniture there. But what if he comes back? And do I really want to sleep where my nightmares live?

--

I woke up by the ringing of my phone. Ugh what the fuck? It better be something important.

"Hello?" I ask, putting the phone to my ear. "Good morning angel. I'm at your house, come out." It is someone important. I sit up straight, now on full Alert.

I clear my throat. "What? You're at my house?" I ask.

"Yeah, I wanna take you somewhere."