31: Shower

Please vote, follow, and comment.💜
Warning: mature content.
Elyse POV

"Let's go on this one, guys." Selene says, as she points to a big Ferris wheel.

We were now at a carnival, with Spence and Selene.

"You wanna go, angel?" Sin asks as wraps his arms around me from behind. I nod my head as I mutter a 'yes'.

"Oh I'm so excited. I love Ferris wheels." Selene says as she drags a laughing Spence with her. Me and sin follow, and sit on the Ferris's wheels.

There are seats of 2 so me and sin went in one and Spence and Selene sat in the next one.

We sit in the Ferris wheel, over viewing the whole carnival and some other parts of the city. Sin holds my hand, kissing the back of it.

I look right to him, and he is already looking at me. My pretty boy. He's looking at me, a smile on his face, his eyes glinting with love. "I love you. We're going to be okay. I promise." He says.

The miscarriage. That's what he was talking about. It hasn't been that long, maybe 3 weeks. No one knows about it but us. We both been going through hell.

Sin keeps a copy of the ultra sound in his wallet. Sometimes I catch him looking at it. His eyes watery, sometimes even crying. Even though he pretends he's fine, I can tell he's hurting.

And I've been... well, feeling empty. That's the best I can describe it. Sometimes I put my hand on my stomach, caressing it, and then remember that I lost my baby.

But through it all, we've had each other. He held me when I cried and broke down. And I did the same. Holding him, comforting him, when he cried. When he hurt.

"I know. We're going to be okay. I love you, so much." I say, leaning in to kiss him.

He leans in too, cupping my face. I let my hands wrap around his neck as our lips meet. Our lips move together, both of us seeking comfort from it.

It never gets old. Kissing him. It never gets boring or plain. Every time we kiss, it's like the first time. Every time we kiss, butterflies spread through my stomach. Excitement and love floods my mind. Fireworks go off.

--

"Yeah, we're gonna get an apartment together, since our colleges are pretty close." I say, as we sit on some benches having hot dogs and fries.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Sin asks, eating a fry.

Spence looks to Selene before he shrugs and says "Not sure, probably going to stay here for college. Both of our colleges are here."

"But it's good that you guys are moving in together. Have you rented an apartment yet?" Selene asks excitedly.

Sin nods, putting his hand on my thigh. "Yeah, we already rented an apartment. We're gonna move there at the end of next week. You know, settle in or whatever."

I look at him, an uncontrollable smile forming on my face and nod my head.

"But what about your birthday, next month? You won't have a party?" Selene says, with a pout.

Selene had so many ideas for my birthday this year. But honestly even the thought of a birthday party right now repulses me. We've just been through so much this year. I just want to spend it privately. Just me and sin, doing some casual. Just being together.

I shake my head."Hell no. I don't want a party this year. I just wanna like spend it privately. You know, nothing too much." I say honestly.

"Oh I have plans for your birthday, Angel." Sin says amused.