38: Desperation

Warning: mature content
Elyse

I sit on the floor, on my knees, naked, waiting for Sin. My pussy dripping wet, in need. I keep my palms on my thighs, trying to stop myself from touching myself.

The door opens, as I bite my lip in anticipation. Sin walks in, shirtless, his pants still on. He has a couple stuff in his hands which he sets on the bed.

He walks right in front of me, his bulge in front of my face. I look up at him, waiting for him. For him to do anything. To take control of my body.

His grey eyes darken at the sight of me, filling with lust and desire.

He puts his hand on my face, cupping it. His eyes drop to my lips, as he runs his thumb over it. His touch sending sparks down my body. My pussy pulsing, with desperation.

But then, he backs away. I furrow my brows when he starts walking to the other side of the room, sitting on an arm chair.

He looks at me intently before speaking.

"Crawl."

I look at him puzzled for a couple seconds.

"Don't make me repeat myself Elyse." He says, his voice low.

I comply, crawling to him, stopping right in front of him on my knees.

He bends forward, his hand coming to my face. His thumb parting my lips. His thumb goes in my mouth, as I close my mouth over it, sucking while looking at him.

"Ride my leg." He orders.

My eyes widen, in shock, my pussy wetting even more. I comply, getting over his leg, my cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

His hand wraps around my neck, the other roughly slapping my ass. I gasp, in shock, as my ass stings.

"Go on. Ride my leg." He says, his grip on my throat tightening.

I grip his shoulders, as I start moving. My clit rubbing against his clothed thigh. I moan, picking up the pace, as I feel the amazing pleasure.

Sin bends his head, taking one of my breasts into his mouth, sucking and gently biting onto them.

"Ahhh." I moan, loudly, the pleasure clouding my thoughts.

I ride his leg faster, when he lets go of my breast, and starts sucking and biting at my skin. Bruising my neck, chest, stomach.

I feel the knot in my stomach tightening, my legs shaking as I move even faster. Desperate to let go.

"Stop." He says, as if he senses how close I was.

I go against everything my body was telling me and stop, whimpering as my pussy pulses with need and desperation.

"Your such a good girl for me." He praises a smirk on his beautiful sexy face. After a few seconds of looking at me he says "Continue."

I desperately start moving again, trying to cum before he stops me. I feel the knot tightening in my stomach again, throwing my head back, my mouth open in a silent scream. I ride him even faster, feeling the pleasure.

I'm so close. Yes. Yes. Yes.

"Stop." He says.

I whimper, forcing my body to stop. I look at him, seeing as he leans back in the chair, a smirk on his face.

"Sin, please." I cry out.

His smirk widens as he picks me up, and stands up. My hands wrap around his neck, and my legs around his torso.