25: Enough

Sin POV

Bang!

My heart drops as I hear a gun shot. My hand stops mid air, as I furiously look towards Elyse to make sure she's okay.

Her face is pale as hell except the big bruises on her eye and cheeks, tears pouring from her closed eyes, and a gun held in her shaking hands. She looked terrified

A shriek of pain, snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked down, towards the voice, at Tyler. He had blood pouring out his shoulder, his hand up trying to the stop the blood flow. But what caught my attention was the knife in his hand. The knife that was raised towards me.

She shot him.

She shot him for me.

I quickly got up, rushing towards her. Her eyes were still closed, as she sat there motionless and quiet. "Hey, Elyse. Open your eyes, angel. It's just me. Open your eyes." I said, softly as I slowly put my hand over hers, trying to take the gun away.

She suddenly lets go of the gun letting it fall to the ground, her shaking hands come up, vigorously pushing her hair away from her face. I pick up the gun, putting in the waist band of my pants.

I look back to see Tyler running away. Fuck!

Go after him. Go fucking after him. Remember all the shit he did to her.

He blackmailed her.

He hit her.

He fucking had a camera in her room.

He touched her.

He almost fucking raped her.

But I couldn't. I couldn't leave Elyse right now. Not like this.

I didn't care that he was running away right now. I didn't care about the cheating. I wasn't even thinking about that. The only thing I was thinking about right now was how I could help her. How I could make her feel better.

"I- I- I shot- I shot him." Her shaky voice speaks out. I grab her face in my hands, rubbing my thumb over her cheeks.

"Angel. Everything's okay. Open your eyes for me. Open your eyes, please." I say, pleading with her.

I needed to get her out of here. The police would probably show up soon.

She slowly opens her bloodshot eyes. They soften at the sight of me. More tears pour out her eyes as she brings her hand up touching my face, like she's checking if I'm real. Her eyes drift all over my body "Y- You're- okay. You're okay." She whispers.

I nod my head giving her a small smile "I'm oka-" I stop my sentence when her eyes roll to the back of her head, as she falls backwards, passing out.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Shit. Elyse, angel wake up.- Fuck!" I say as I pick her up into my arms putting her into the car. I start to hear the faint noise of a police siren. I quickly get in the car, driving back to the house.

I rush into the house, praying to god that my mom is home. "Mama. Mom. Are you home?" I yell as I gently put Elyse down on my bed.