51: Another round

Warning: Mature Content.
PLEASE VOTEEEEEEE. And comment.
Elyse POV
"Baby, can you help me to the bathroom. I feel a little dizzy." I say.

"Of course baby. Do you want me to take you for a check up if you don't feel well?" He says, helping me up from the bed, and holding my weight as I walk to the bathroom.

I shake my head.

"No, my love, it's just the medication the doctor gave me. It's not a big deal." I say.

I do my business in the washroom, then Sin comes in helping me back to the couch.

We lay on the couch, he cuddles me to him, my head resting on his chest as he holds me tightly.

"Um so... about Jax," I start.

I feel as his body tenses underneath me.

"What- what happened? You said he's in love with me? How do you know?" I say.

I've been confused about it this whole time.

"He told me. He confessed the day of our wedding. He confessed because he felt guilty." He says, his voice hoarse and I can tell he's trying to stay calm.

My eyes widen in realization. That's why he looked sad and that's why he had bruises on his face.

"Sin," I start, sitting up to face him. He looks at me his brows furrowed. "I know it's hard for you. But, Jax- he's my friend. He means a lot to me. We can't cut him off. I will maintain space with him but-"

He cuts me off, his face taking an offended look.

"What? You like him now? Are you in love with him?" He says, spitting them out like they're poison in his lips.

My brows furrow in confusion.

What the fuck?

Where's he getting that from?

"Cause let me tell you something Elyse. I'm all for us trying new things but I'm afraid threesomes is where I draw the line. I was never good at sharing, especially when it comes to you." He says, his face reddening in anger.

Who said anything about threesomes?

"Baby, no. I don't like him. What the fuck? Of course not. I care about him like my brother." I say, my brows furrowed as I move closer to him.

His face takes a look of relief.

Was he seriously doubting that?

"I guess if you really want him to, he can stay your friend. But if he even touches you, you tell me. Okay?" He says, the warning clear in his voice.

I smile, kissing him on the cheek and nodding, watching as he relaxes. A content smile forming on his face.

He pulls back, the smile now gone.

"I- um- gotta tell you something." He starts his face taking a serious look.

I sit up straight, feeling the anxiety spread through my body.

"I didn't tell you this, because you were um- in a coma. And I didn't want to put any stress on you." He says painfully.

I can tell the memories of that time are painful for him. I can't even imagine what he went through.

"Tyler. He had his hearing when you were in a coma." I feel my body tense at the mention of him. My blood running cold.

No. No. No.

I feel the panic rising in me. My breath quickening as I feel like I can't get enough air in.

No. Not again. Please.