19: You or no one

Elyse POV

I asked sin to sleep in his house, one because I basically had no place to live, two because I wanted to stay with him. He eagerly agreed.

We both walked in his room as sin carried my big duffel bag. He sets his bag on his bed. He awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and clears his throat.

What the heck? My mind quickly fills with confusion.

"Um so I was thinking, if it's okay with you maybe you could stay here for a couple nights. We could Um spend more time together. If you want of course." He says nervously, as he looks at me.

Awee.

Butterflies spread through my stomach at his gesture. He wants to spend more time with me.

I decide to play with him a little.

"I don't know. Um I'm already staying the night. So, maybe it's too much." I lie.

I feel so cruel for this, but it's so fun to play with him.

His face takes a look of hurt and his eyes take a sad turn, his frown deepens. "Oh. Um yeah if that's how you feel that's okay." He says as he drops his head.

Oh my god. I feel so bad.

I rush over to him hugging him. "I was just joking with you. Of course I want to spend time with you. I'll always want to spend more time with you." I say as I rest my chin on his chest looking up at him.

He looks at me for a couple seconds before smiling and Shaking his head. "What do I do with you?"

I wrap my arms around his neck, still looking up at him. "There's still time to go back on your decision of making me your girlfriend" I say playfully.

He puts his hand under my thighs, picking me up. I wrap my legs around him and he rests his hand on my waist.

He looks into my eyes, with so much love, I could basically see it. "The only time that title will change is when I ask you to marry me." He says.

What?

I look at him in shock. Did he really just say that? I mean, of course I want to marry him. But I didn't think he wanted to. He really loves me? He really really loves me. Oh my god.

Noticing my shock he continues "I'm serious about you, Elyse. I want to be with you forever. Even longer than forever. When I said I love you, I meant it. You're the love of my life, Angel. It's you or no one for me." He says, his eyes showing how true his words are.

"I love you sin. I really really love you. I'm serious about this too. Let's be together forever." I said a smile forming on my face. At my words a big smile forms on his face too.

--
Sin POV
"Yes, we haven't hung out with them in a while." She says, as she jumps up and down in excitement. She looks so fucking adorable.

"I know baby." I say as I kiss her cheeks.

Spence and Selene invited us to go to the beach with them. Spence even invited Tyler but I quickly declined, telling him ill tell him everything later. That fucker isn't ever coming near us.

She jumps in my arms burying her face in my neck. "I'm so excited. We have to start getting ready. Get up, pretty boy." She says as she bites my shoulder. Ouch. Weird-ass love of my life.

"Ow. You have to stop biting me." I say, pushing her away. She looks at me with her beautiful smile, her eyes shining, and says "I can't help it. You're just so yummy, I wanna taste you."