12: Touch me

Warnings: mature content😏
Elyse POV

"What are you getting ready for?" Tyler asked, laying down on my bed. Yes, he was in my room. He showed up and forced his self into my room saying he wants to 'hang out'. I would normally be having an anxiety attack just from his presence -especially after what happened the other day- but I've taken 2 pills since he came.

"I'm going to sin's house. And before you act crazy, his mom invited me for dinner." I said rolling my eyes while putting lipstick on. Truth is, I'm kind of excited for this dinner. I get to be away from my dad, and Tyler and also get be around sin and his mom.

Tyler got up and roughly grabbed my chin. I hissed and shut my eyes. "First of all don't speak to me like that angel. Do I need to remind you of your place?" He said. "No, I'm sorry." I said after a couple seconds. He let go off my chin and rubbed it. "Good girl. And I'm coming with you."

I furrowed my brows in confusion and opened my mouth in protest when he shut me up by pressing his lips against mine. He shoved his tongue in my mouth giving me a sloppy kiss. Disgusting fucker. He pulled away and immediately slapped me. I gasped in shock and pain. He grabbed my neck whipping my head towards me. "I'm getting really sick of you not accepting our love. Next time kiss me back. Don't tempt me to finish what I started the other day. My patience is running out, Elyse." Tears fell down my face as he let go of my my neck.

I have to find a way to delete the shit he has on me. I have to first find out if he has any copies. And then I'll just have to get rid of it.

Easy enough, right?

--

Sin POV

I'm really excited about this dinner. I know what you're thinking. I'm a dumbass, I know. I know she's dating Tyler, and I saw the hickies, and I heard them say I love you. But even the thought of spending time with her excites me. We haven't really spent any time together for a little over a week now.

I miss her. I really really miss her.

The door bell ringing snapped me out of my thoughts. She's here! I opened the door with a big smile, waiting to be met with her beautiful green eyes. Instead I was met with Tyler. Talk about disappointments.

Oh fucking hell. Come on...

Elyse stood behind him, barely visible, holding his hand. "Elyse insisted I come. And we all know her wish is my command." Tyler said as he laughed.

"Im not your fucking friend asshole, so stop acting like I am. And do you want a reminder of the last time I knocked you out?" I said angrily, glaring at him. He said nothing. Yeah, shut up. "Sin, please just don't kill each other. Just for tonight." Elyse said as she walked from behind him.

She came closer to hug me when Tyler grabbed her arm pulling her back. Okay, I'm seriously going to punch this guy. "Oh here you are. Elyse I've missed you baby." My mom pushed me aside and engulfed Elyse in a hug. "Hi momma. I've missed you too."

Elyse and my mom have always been close. Especially since Elyse's mother died. "Oh and who is this young man?" My mom said after she let go of Elyse. "Im Tyler, her boy friend."Tyler answered. Anger rose through me at the label. Even though I already knew its mention never failed to anger me.

My mom looked back at me, with a shocked face. "I never knew Elyse was dating someone. Why are we all standing outside. Come on in."

--

The dinner went by slow. Painfully fucking slow. It was filled with this fucker throwing snarky comments or touching Elyse. "Excuse me, I gotta go to the washroom." Elyse said as she got up from the couch. Tyler kissed her hand before he let it go. I couldn't bare to watch it so I looked away.