45: One more week

Please vote, comment and follow.💜
Sin POV

"Okay. Here you go, baby. I'm gonna start it now." I say, kissing her forehead.

I had set up the laptop on the table in front of her. Putting her favorite show on for her. I remember she would always make me watch it with her. She thought I liked it because I kept smiling during the movie. What she doesn't know is that I was smiling because I was looking at her the whole time.

This will wake her up. It has to. This is the last day. The last day of the week I gave myself. I've already signed the papers because I knew if I didn't I would back out.

My heart hurts. My stomach hurts, from the emotional pain. My whole body is going through pain. I can't lose her.

After about 2 hours of her watching the movie- well not really watching, but whatever. I've been brushing her hair, then applying a new color of nail polish to her nails.

I look at the clock seeing that it's almost time. Only an hour till they plug the ventilator out and see if she can breath on her own.

My mom came for support, she's been sitting outside the hospital room. Spence, Selene, Jax and Ashton visited her yesterday.

Even though I hated to admit it. This could be a goodbye.

I climb in next to her, turning off the laptop and putting it away. I gently put my arms around her, kissing her in every possible space.

I feel tears fall down my face.

"Please wake up." I beg. "Wa-wake up, angel. Wake up right now. Please. God damn it. Please." I cry out.

I hold her tighter to me, crying as I put my face in her neck, breathing in her scent.

"I love you, Elyse. Please don't leave me. I couldn't bare it. Please wake up." I sob my voice breaking.

I spent the whole time, hugging her, kissing her, breathing in her scent. Memorizing her. Memorizing the way she smells. The way her skin feels on my skin. The way her skin feels on my lips. The way I feel when I hold her. When I'm next to her. Burying these memories of her deep in my head.

I hear the door open and a doctor and my mom walk in. It's not time yet.

No.

No.

I need more time. I need more time with her.

I look to the clock seeing that 1:30 had passed.

No. No. I regret my decision. Tears fall down my face as I cling onto Elyse like a kid that's scared of her toy getting taken away.

I feel my mom put her hand on my arm, pulling me away from Elyse. "Baby... it's time." She says, her face tear stained.

She manages to pull me off and I comply not wanting to hurt Elyse or my mom by resisting.

"Mama. No. No. I take it back. I take it back. Just give me one more week. One more week mama." I beg, my eyes wide as I cry, looking at my mom. Pleading with her.

Like an addict that promises that this will be their last fix. Like an addict, I lie. Knowing after that week I'd want another. And another. And another. Until she wakes up or I die.

"Baby. I know it hurts. I know it does but you have to let her go. Let her be in peace." She says. Holding me arm back, as she rubs my back.