52: Just for good luck

Please vote and comment it helps my story.
Warning: mature content
Sin POV

I thrust into her from behind. Her wrists and ankles tied to the bed. As she lays on her knees, her chest on the bed and her back arched. Moaning and screaming as I keep thrusting in her.

And fuck!

She looks beautiful from this angle.

Moaning from the pleasure that I give her. Tugging against the restrains. Her tight pussy clenching around me as I slide in and out of her. Her wetness coating me.

"Fuck. You feel so fucking good." I groan out, not being able to hold it in anymore.

"Don't stop. Please." She begs, her legs shaking and I can tell she's close. She's had 4 rounds and 6 orgasms already so she's really sensitive.

I drape my hand down, as I continue my punishing thrusts. I circle her clit, making her jerk against me, pulling on the restrains. I smirk to myself as I rub her clit.

She screams my name as she cums. Her legs shake around me, her pussy clenching, squeezing me torturously. I continue my rough thrust and my assault on her clit, letting her ride out her orgasm.

"Ahhh. Oh! Sin." She screams as she has her orgasm.

I groan, gripping her hair, pulling her hair. Feeling myself fall off the edge. I throw my head back, groaning as I cum inside of her. I moan her name, shutting my eyes as I soak in the feeling. The feeling of having her filled by my cock. Her walls warmed by my cum.

I stay inside of her for a couple seconds before I pull out. I let out a small groan as I pull out. Elyse whimpers, her face melting onto the pillow.

She must be so exhausted.

I untie her legs, leaving a couple kisses on her bruised ankles. I walk up to the front of the bed, untying her wrists. My eyes soften as I catch a glimpse of her bruised wrists. I kiss her wrists, as she she sighs, laying down on her stomach.

I make a mental note to apply some ointment on her bruises later.

I lay down beside her as she extends her hands towards me, wanting affection. I happily comply, pulling her in my arms. Cuddling her in my arms. Her legs wrap around mine, as I hug her tightly.

She sighs, pressing her head closer in my chest, and I can tell she's holding her tears back.

"I love you. Is this about what's been going on my love?" I ask, wanting to know if it was about the situation or if I hurt her while having sex?

"U didn't do anything, baby. I enjoyed what just happened. It's about what's been going on." She says, and I feel a tear drop on my chest.

My heart breaks for the both of us.

"We'll be okay, baby. It will happen eventually. We just have to give it time." I say, kissing the top of her head, as I run my hands down her hair.

She sniffles as she says, "I just don't know what's wrong. We've been trying for so long now."

We've been trying to get pregnant for 5 weeks now. We've even visited her doctor about it. She just said since she's had a miscarriage, her body has a harder time getting pregnant. Like a lower chance or something.

I said, fuck that. My baby is perfect. Her body is perfect. And it works just fine. Everything about her is perfect.

"There's something wrong with my body. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I can't-" she starts, more tears fall in down her face.