5: Say you like me

Elyse POV
The school bell rings and with that I head to the cafeteria. I look over to our table and sin, Selene, and Spence are already sitting there. I sit at the table after giving sin a hug. "So Tyler's throwing a party this weekend. You guys can all come right?" Selene asks. I can see sin tense up at the mention of Tyler.
"Yeah were all going of course. I can't wait. Tyler throws really good parties." I said.

Suddenly Tyler came and sat down by me. "Hey Ty Where were you?" Selene asked. "Just busy." He said and then looked over to me. I felt Sin pull me in closer by my waist. Tyler's eyes moved to Sin's hand on my waist and his expression hardened. "Elyse can I talk to you? Alone." I furrowed my brows in confusion and then said "um yeah sure."

We both walked silently in the hallway waiting for him to speak when he He pulled me in an empty classroom. "Um to be honest I didn't want to say this to you like this. But I can't wait anymore." He said walking closer to me till I'm all backed up against the wall. I put my hands on his chest in an attempt to keep our distance. A weird eerie feeling creeping in my stomach.

"I love you elyse. I've loved you since we were kids. And you love me too." He said and then brushed a hair strand away from my face. My eyebrows furrow in shock and confusion. The strange feeling in my gut getting stronger. "What? Tyler what are you talking about? We're friends. You don't love me." I said pushing him away and trying to make my out the door. He roughly grabs my arm and pushes me back against the wall. "Listen Elyse I know your trying to play hard to get. But stop it baby. You're already mine. I love you." He brings his face closer and presses his lips against mine. Finally snapping out of my state of shock. I push him away and he stumbles back. I run out of the classroom running into a hard chest.

Sin POV
Elyse has been gone for a while now. I wonder what that dickhead wants with her. I'm going go look for them. I'm not going to leave her alone. Especially not with him. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I bump into a person.

I open my mouth to snap at the person "What the fuck are you- Elyse? You ok angel? My bad. I didn't see you there." "It's okay sin let's just go back to the cafeteria." She said as she grabbed my hand and walk to the cafeteria. She looked deep in thought. Like her head wasn't here. "What's wrong? Did Tyler do something?" I asked stopping her so I can look in her eyes. "Nothing. He didn't do anything I promise." She said still not looking in my eyes. I cupped her face and pulled it up to look at me. "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

--

We were now in my house. I've noticed Elyse has been upset. She might not know it, but I notice everything about her. The way her body was tense yesterday after talking with Tyler. The way she changes the topic every time her dad comes up. The way she drinks to forget something. It hurts me that she doesn't talk to me about this. But maybe she just needs more time. So for now I'm going to do what I can to make her happy.

"Okay you just sit pretty and watch me make you dinner." I said as I gently picked her up- making sure not to hurt her like last time- and placed her on the kitchen counter. "Ouu bossy. I like." She said with a playful tone as she bit into a strawberry. God she looks so beautiful. I couldn't help but imagine bending her over the counters and fucking her till the pleasure was too much. Till her legs were shaking so much she couldn't stand straight. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I Shook my head and muttered a 'nothing' as I started cooking.

--

After eating dinner we were now going to watch a movie. "No I'm gonna pick the movie." She said trying to grab the remote out my hands. "Nah. It's my turn to choose." I said moving the remote further away from her. She suddenly climbed on my lap.my breath got caught in my throat. I held in a groan as I felt her core rubbing up on my dick. She suddenly bent her neck kissing from my jaw down to my neck, leaving small open mouth kisses everywhere. "Elyse, what are you doing?" I asked, breathless. She ran her hands down my arms and grabbed the remote out my hand. "Just distracting you sin." She said as she got off my lap and and ran away with a giggle.

This little tease. I got up and ran after her. "Elyse you little tease." I said and heard her giggles in response. I finally caught up to her. Cornering her in. I stepped closer and closer till she was all backed up against the wall. She brings her hand up holding the remote away from me. I bring myself closer, our lips almost touching now. I pin both her hands above her head. She brings her face closer, her lips slightly parting. "Don't tease me, Elyse." I said looking in her eyes. Her eyes were filled with lust and desire. "Kiss me." She said breathless.

I didn't waste a second to smash my lips against hers. She immediately responded and kissed me back. I let go of her hands and cupped her face, pulling her even closer to me. Her hands went around my neck. Our lips moved together with desire and hunger. She slowly pulled away, probably for the lack of air. Her forehead pressed against mine.

She looked into my eyes searching for something. I didn't know what she was searching for but I assumed it was reassurance. "I like you. I really like you, Elyse."

Okay. I downplayed my feelings by a lot. But I didn't want to overwhelm her or freak her out. I still don't know how she feels. I still don't know what she wants. So I can't come off too strong.

She kissed me once again connecting our lips. Kissing me with passion and desire. I kissed her back. I put my hands under her thighs picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist holding herself closer to me. I let go of her lips with gentle bite on her bottom lip. I started kissing down her jaw towards her neck, leaving open mouth kisses and probably hickies too. I small moan leaves her lips and god that's the most beautiful sound ever. "Do you like me Elyse?" I ask, Desperate to hear her say she wants me. Still kissing and sucking on her neck. She lets out a small moan and mutters a 'mhm'. "Say it. Say you like me." I said pulling away to look in her eyes. "I really like you, Sin." She said moving her hands from my neck to cup my face. She leaned in again but then her phone rang.

I groaned and put her down. She chuckled at my reaction and picked up her phone. I didn't miss how she tensed when she saw who it was. She picked up the phone. "Hi....selene's house...okay" why is she lying about where she was?

"I gotta go. Can you drop me back home please?" She asked after she hung up. I nodded and grabbed my keys.

--

I stopped in front of her house. She grabbed her bag and muttered a thank you opening the door. However before she was out I grabbed her arm. She looked at me confused. "No goodbye kiss?" I asked with a playful smirk. She chuckled and came closer giving a quick but passionate kiss. "Bye, sin." She said as she walked out the car. "Bye, Angel." I drove off after I watched her go in and close the door.