42: Best day of my life

****Don't play the song, right now. Start playing the song, when they start dancing.

We're so close to 100k. OMGG!

Sin POV

This is the best day of my life.

I stand at the bottom of the aisle, as the priest stands in the middle. I nervously tap my foot, waiting for Elyse to walk in.

I can't wait to see her in her dress. In the dress that she's gonna marry me in. I know for a fact she looks beautiful. There's just no possible way she won't.

I stand there excitedly looking around.

The music starts playing, letting me know she's about to walk in.

I excitedly look towards the entrance of the ceremony. First Jax walks in, making my fist my hands on my side. He stand at the opposite side of me, being behind where Elyse is going to stand.

Calm down. Just ignore him.

Then Ashton walks in, throwing a bunch of rose petals on the floor. Then stands in front of Jax.

Then Selene walks in, a smile on her face as she stands in front of Ashton.

Spence, standing behind me, taps me on the shoulder. "Here she comes." He says, a smile tugging on his face.

I look towards the entrance excitedly, listening to loving beat of the music. It's lovely because she picked it. Elyse wanted this song for this moment.

My breath is caught in my throat, my eyes immediately watering, as I catch sight of her walking down the aisle. My mom, holding her hand accompanying her as they both take small steps toward me.

My eyes roam her body, taking her all in. Her body in a beautiful wedding dress. Beautiful little floral stitching things at the top. Long beautiful sleeves, and a puffy long bottom. Her dress looks so beautiful. She looks so beautiful.

A pretty pink and white bouquet of flowers in her hand. Her make up all done, enhancing her perfect face.

That's my wife.

She's about to be my wife.

I can't help but let a small tear fall, I quickly wipe it, smiling as I lock eyes with her. She has a big smile on her face, her eyes watery, I can't tell she's holding tears back.

She finally nears me, standing in front of me. But before facing me her eyes fall on Jax. Her brows furrow as her face takes a look of concern.

"What happened?" She asks him.

Fuck him. He got her worried about him.

"Nothing. I'm okay. It's no big deal. Get back there. You're getting married, El." He says, his eyes filled with heartbreak.

Elyse looks at him suspiciously but then sighs, turning back to face me. Her face immediately lights up, her eyes shining as a big smile forms on her face at the sight of me.

I can't help but smile back. Another tear falls as I quickly wipe that.

I'm crying like a bitch.

I can't help it, I'm so happy.

Happy like I've never been before.

"You look beautiful, Angel. More than beautiful. You look angelic." I say my eyes roaming her body.

She blushes as she says, "You too. You look amazing, husband. You look beautiful."

"We are gathered here, in this special day, to join Elyse Kaya and Sin Romano in holy matrimony." The priest starts.