34: Painting

Please vote, comment and follow.
Sin POV:

"Baby, I gotta go, I have a meeting with Chris. I'll come home in a couple hours, then we can go out to eat. Okay? " I yell from the front door.

Chris was my business manager. I've been building a business plan and he's been helping me.

I hear a couple foot steps, then I see Elyse running towards me. Only dressed in my white button up. I think you can guess what we did this morning.

Her arms extended as she approaches me.

"Good bye kiss?" She says, in the most adorable voice.

I wrap my arms around her waist, picking her up, and pulling her into a hug. She wraps her legs around my torso, snuggling her head into the crook of my neck.

She brings her head up, wrapping her hands around my neck, and pulling me into a kiss.

I kiss her back, moving my lips against hers. She pulls away, a smile on her face.

"I love you." She says.

I leave kisses all over her face, enjoying how she laughs because it tickles her. "I love you more." I say, leaving one last quick kiss to her lips.

--

"That's good right? We have investors who like the business plan and are willing to invest." I say, looking at Chris.

He nods his head, looking at all the paperwork and files on his desk.

"Yes but, we have to start the project pretty soon. These investors want to invest now, so if we want to work with them we have to start the project. It's a lot of work, so you have to be ready for that." He says.

"Mhm. Okay, yeah. I'll think about it. Talk to Elyse, see what she thinks. I'll let you know okay?" I say, getting up.

"Okay. Take your time." He says.

I walk out, walking to where I parked the car. I get in the car and start driving back home.

It's a big decision, if I decide to start the business now, I'm going to be really busy with work and college. We'll probably even have to get a second car, since I wouldn't be able to drive Elyse to and from her college.

It's something that we need to talk about, because it affects her too. I need to see how she feels about it.

I walk in the hallway, towards our unit. Off the bat, I hear a loud laugh which I quickly recognize as Elyse. I smile, at the beautiful sound.

She's having fun.

Then I hear something else. Or really, someone else.

"I'm serious. I'm really good with my hands. Come here, I'll show you." A voice which I recognize as Ashton says.

We've been hanging out with Ashton and Jax a little more recently. I kind of like them, they're silly but they're cool.

I can't help but feel the anger rising in me.

Maybe even jealousy.

What are they doing in there?

'Good with my Hands' and this fucker has the nerve to say "Come here, I'll show you.'

I put in my key, making sure to quietly open the door.

"Go ahead then. Show me." I hear Elyse say.

What the fuck?

I walk towards the art room, ready to beat the shit out of this asshole, when I see it.

Ashton, sitting in front of a canvas trying to paint. Emphasis on trying, because he really sucks. Jax laying on his stomach on the floor, humming as he paints.

And most importantly, Elyse, a big canvas in front of her, her hair in a messy bun, as she paints. And god, her painting looks beautiful.

I totally misinterpreted the situation.

But still, what the fuck are they doing here?

I clear my throat trying to gain their attention. Their heads all snap to me, and Elyse starts running to me. She throws her self in my arms as she squeals "Sin! I missed you."

I pick her up, as she snuggles into my neck. Ashton and Jax look at me from behind her, saying "Hey, man." As they continue working on their paintings.

"I missed you too, baby." I kiss the top of her head. "What's happening here?" I ask sitting on the couch in the art room, with Elyse on my lap.

"Ashton and Jax knocked on the door when I was painting, they said they wanted to try, so I told them to come in. We were all painting. Ashton sucks. Jax is alright." She says, getting a disapproving grunt from Ashton.

"I'm not bad at it. I just need some practice." Ashton says. Jax laughs as he shakes his head.

Elyse chuckles, looking up at me, her chin Resting on my chest and whispers "He sucks."

I shake my head laughing at their silliness.

"Okay, out. Both of you. Continue this art session another day, I need time alone with my girl." I say, standing up.

Jax smirks as Ashton looks at us side ways.

"Ohhh. I get it. 'Time alone' just please be quiet. We live next door, we can literally hear everything." Ashton says, as they both head towards the door.

Elyse blushes as she hides her face in my neck. I just shake my head.

"Bye guys." Elyse says, as I shut the door.

"Bye, beautiful." Ashton says, laughing.

Silly fucker.

Elyse laughs, as I sit us down on the couch.

"So I talked to Chris today." I start. She looks up at me, giving me her attention.

"We have a couple investors who like our idea." I say. A smile forms on her face.

"But we have to start the project now. And you know, if I start the business I'll be really busy with that and going to college. So we'll probably have to get a second car, since I can't drive you to college anymore. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm okay with it. I mean it's gonna be hard, but we can do it. You get to start your own business, it's something that you wanted to do for so long. We'll be okay, baby." She says, as she runs her hand through my hair.

We'll be okay.

Authors note.

This is kind of a filler chapter, but the next chapters will be important. Also it's a shorter chapter, but again the next chapters will be longer.

Thank you for all your kind messages, y'all are so sweet. Love you. And that's for so many views.