bonus chapter 2: part three

I'm sorry if there is any errors, I did not edit this chapter. Also sorry for the delay, I've been procrastinating.

Elyse POV

"Saint!" I yell. "Serene! Come downstairs."

This is the hundredth time I'm telling them to come down.

They're gonna be here soon, and I'm feeling stressed out. This year we're hosting the Christmas party, and I just want everything to be perfect.

"Baby, red or white wine? Maybe rose?" I ask nervously, showing the bottles to him.

Sin checks on the turkey, closing the oven door before looking at me. "Just leave them all out."

He's right. That was a stupid question.

"Saint! Serene!" I yell. I put the wine down on the table, pushing my hair back in frustration.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, hands rubbing my belly, lips meeting my skin, leaving gentle kisses.

"You okay, pretty girl?" Sin says as he continues kissing my shoulder down my back.

I take a deep breath, shutting my eyes. "I just want everything to be perfect."

"Everything will be perfect. I'll get Saint and Serene to come downstairs. Don't worry, okay?"

I nod, feeling him smooth down my hair.

He walks over, standing at the bottom of the stairway.

"Saint, Serene, come downstairs now. Your mom's been calling you for an hour now." He yells, putting on his strict dad voice.

I hear taps on the stair cases as they rush downstairs.

Little rebels. So they listen to their dad but not me?

"Sorry, papa." I hear Serene's voice.

"Sorry, dad." Now Saint's.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your mother. And you always listen to your mom, you hear me?"

I see them nod before they make their way to me.

"Sorry, mommy." Serene says as she pulls on my dress, asking me to hug her.

"Me sorry too. Sorry, mama."

I bend down, hugging them feeling my anxiety and stress fade away.

It's just Sin's mom, Selene, Spence, Jax, and Ashton. They're like my family. No need to stress out. My pregnancy hormones have me going crazy.

Saint leaves a kiss on my cheek as they pull away."Mama look pretty so much." He says, smiling at me.

My heart warms as I speak. "Thank you, baby. You guys look amazing too. So pretty."

I push their hair back.

"Go watch tv until everyone comes." I kiss both their cheeks before they run away.

I sigh standing up and rubbing my belly, munching on the cookies on the counter. The smell of Sin's food has been driving me crazy.

I'm a pregnant woman, you can't make me wait for food.

"You look so fucking beautiful. Breathtaking." Sin says, approaching me.

My eyes travel his body, gawking at his black pants, black dress shirt, his sleeve rolled up exposing his watch and tattoos, his wedding ring vacating his finger. His buttons halfway done, revealing the chains hanging from his neck, the tattooed that almost go up to his neck.