Chapter Thirty-Two: Picture This

Ethan's Pov

It was the next day and I was at school walking in the hallways with Aria and Emily.

Emily showed us the text message she got from A and it's fair to say she was scared as hell.

"Hanna's right. No one owns you, Em. This bitch is just trying to scare you" I reassured her.

Aria nodded as she handed her her phone back.

"Well, it's working" Emily sighed.

I frowned and gently patted her head.

"Did you find out why your brother broke into my garage?" Emily asked.

"He's not talking to me. Or anybody. He won't even return calls from his best friend" Aria sighed.

"What's going on with him?" I asked, worried.

"I have no idea. My parents, they keep turning to me, thinking I'm gonna have the answers" Aria scoffed.

I chuckled lightly at that and patted her head as we stopped walking.

I turned around and smiled when I saw Jason walking with somebody, talking to them about who knows what.

When Emily saw him her eyes widened but when Aria saw him she smiled slightly.

"What's he doing here?" Emily asked.

Jason walked past us as he smiled and waved at both me and Aria.

Me and Aria both smiled and waved back at him before turning back to Emily.

"He counsels kids on substance abuse" I said, answering Emily's question.

"Why is he waving at you?" Emily asked, looking at both me and Aria.

"Because last time I checked he's one of my best friends" I said like it was the obvious answer.

"Cause he had dinner at my house the other night" Aria shrugged.

I nodded at that while Emily kept on looking at Aria suspiciously.

"Did something happen at this dinner that you didn't tell us about?" Emily asked.

"No" Aria said.

"Then why are you blushing?" I teasingly asked.

"Because I had a dream about him last night, ok? Stop asking questions" Aria sighed.

I nodded at that but Emily wasn't stopping with the questions.

"What kind of a dream?" Emily asked.

Aria sighed and started walking as me and Emily walked with her.

"We were in bed, naked. He tried to kiss me, and then I woke up" Aria quickly said, the blush still on her cheeks.

This made mine and Emily's eyes widened as my jaw dropped all the way to the ground.

Aria had a freaking sex dream about Jason Dilaurentis!

Damn, I'm not sure whether to be weirded out or use this as an excuse to tease her for the rest of her life.

"Oh, my God, how could you?" Emily asked in shock.

I snapped out of my shocked state and shot Emily a stern look.

"She can't control what her brain does when she's sleeping, Em. And it's just a dream it didn't actually happen" I defended.

"Ethan, he might be a killer" Emily said.

"Jason is no more dangerous than we thought Toby was a few months ago" Aria defended.

"Yeah and last time I freaking checked Jason isn't a killer, he never was and never will be one" I sternly said.