Chapter Fifty-Five: Crazy

Ethan's Pov

The girls and I were currently walking in town as we were heading to the brew. 

Hanna was telling us about how Detective Wilden came over and talked to Hanna and wanted to get her blood sample

Apparently Hanna's blood type matched the one on the charm anklet.

"That's why A wants Garrett out of jail, so I can take his place" Hanna said.

"Ok, buttercup, don't go there" I softly said.

"It's already past there, bubs. He knows about the note, he caught me at church, and it's my blood type" Hanna said, clearly frustrated.

"So what? You didn't kill anybody" Aria said.

"Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him. Have either of you talked to Jason?" Hanna asked, looking at me and Spencer.

"No, I can't even look him in the eye" Spencer sighed.

"Me too. But, Spence, if you're not up for it I can talk to him alone, today" I said.

Spencer sighed and nodded her head.

It's fair to say that neither of us want to talk to Jason because we're ashamed of how everything turned out when we turned in the anklet.

"Han, don't worry, there's nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow" Emily said.

"So what? I have 48 hours left of freedom?" Hanna sarcastically asked.

"Maybe Spencer and Ethan's mom can block the court order" Emily suggested.

Spencer and I looked at each other and shrugged. That's not a bad idea.

"You guys, what if it is my blood?" Hanna asked, clearly nervous.

"How? Seriously, how could somebody take your blood and you wouldn't even know it?" Aria asked, confused.

"Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember" Hanna angrily said.

She scoffed and shook her head before she began walking ahead of us.

"Han, wait, you need to-" Spencer started but Hanna cut her off.

"I can't talk about this anymore. I have to go to school" Hanna sighed before walking away.

We all looked at each other and sighed before walking towards the brew. I opened the door and let the girls walk in first before walking in myself.

"Maybe one of us should call her mom" Emily suggested.

"I don't think her mom can have anymore pull with Wilden. This isn't shoplifting" Spencer said.

I snorted slightly at that but nodded my head because, it's true.

"Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie" a girl's voice said.

Wait...?

Why does that sound familiar?

"Is it just me, or did that sound a lot like..." Emily trailed off.

We turned around to see a girl standing near the counter, we couldn't see her face but she had blonde hair and wore a long pink dress.

"Alison" all of us said.

The girl turned around when she saw us staring at her, causing her to raise an eyebrow at us.

"Something wrong?" the girl asked.

We quickly snapped out of it and walked closer to the girl.

"Oh, no. Sorry. Wow, you just sound alot like one of our friends" Aria said.