✨ chapter 2✨

Do dil mil rahe hain...
Do dil mil rahe hain, magar chupke-chupke
Sabko ho rahi hai...
Haan, sabko ho rahi hai khabar chupke-chupke
O, do dil mil rahe hain, magar chupke-chupke

______________________________________

She froze on her place when she feels his hand sliding on her bare waist from back and he nuzzle his face in the crook of her neck and give a feather like kisses.she holds his hand tightly which is on her stomach and lean her back on his well built chest while breathing heavily. After giving her sweet torture he slowly turns her around by holding her shoulder she kept looking down and didn't dare to look in his eyes. He kept looking at her intensely feeling his intense gaze on her she started playing with her fingers nervously because of his intense gaze she is feeling lot of butterflies in her stomach.

Look at me.he huskily whispher is her ear by bending down a little.

But she didn't lookup.she is shivering because of his continuous gaze on her he smirk 😏 knowing his effect on her.

Look at me .This time he said little sternly. She tightly clutch her saree pallu in her hands listening his voice. She visibly gulp but didn't dare to look at him .

Look at me jaan please...this time he said very softly. she instantly shot her head up after listening  "jaan" from his mouth.she look in his eyes which is looking at her with adoration and love???

He holds her hand in his and start carres her hand softly with his thumb and said , I'm sorry Jaan woh subah maine tumhare halwe ke liye compliment nhi diya i know u were sad because of me and I'm sorry for that.halwa bohot tasty bana tha or waise bhi gajar ka halwa mera favourite hai kal phir se bnaougi mere liye.
( I'm sorry jaan i didn't praise u in the morning I know u were sad and I'm sorry for that will u please make that sweet for me tomorrow because it is my favourite)

Ji bna toh deti per main kal shaam tak ghar aaungi. She said looking at him.( I ll make it but I'll be back at home tomorrow by evening)

Kya..... kahan jaa rahi ho tum . He asked.( What.....where are you going)

Ji woh apne ghr jaa rahi hoon. (I'm going to my house) .She said looking down because to be honest she don't have heart to go away from her adorable husband.she is surprised that she is falling for this man in only one day. Her chain of thoughts broke because of ekaansh voice. Are.... sorry bol raha hu na itni si baat pr mayeke jane ki kya baat hai yrr.( But I already said sorry then why are going there for this small matter)

Are suniye toh main gusse me nhi jaa rhi woh pagphere ki rasam ke liye jana hai kal wapas aajaungi.
(Atleast listen I'm not going there because I'm angry with u but I'm going there because of ritual) .she said while looking at him with beautiful smile on her lips.

Jana jaruri hai kya??he said with a slight pout.( Is it important to go)

She just nod her head pinching his cheek but she realize what she did. instantly she took her hand back and started moving inside the room but ekansh hold her wrist and pull her toward him and hug her tightly and whisper jaldi  aana I'll be waiting.( Come fast)

She hug him back and put her head on his chest and whisper an okay.

He kiss her crown and went to get ready.

She went downstairs no one was there in living room so she sit down on sofa using her phone.when she heard a sound of clearing throat she look up to see ekansh is standing there looking at her in all his glory looking hot like always in white shirt and black trouser. She blush looking at him remembering there intimate and cute moment which happened in room.. He hold her hand and said Chalo.( Let's go)

She nod her head and went with  him towards car he open a door for her like a gentleman she sit inside the car,ekansh close the door and come to driver seat and settle down. He put his seat belt when he look towards her she didn't wore a seat belt.He move towards her slowly  she got nervous seeing him this close that their nose is touching she close her eyes because of shyness he intentionally touch her bare waist with his fingers to tease her and he is getting successful 😂 her breath hitched because of his actions he make her wear a seat belt, then move back she look towards him then he said Seatbelt pehna raha tha while laughing 😁😂
( helping u wear seatbelt)

Her face was red looking like a tomato because of embarrassment
Aap na bohot bure hai. She said and look outside the window and he was smiling because of her cute antics.
( U are very bad)

He played the song they both have a peaceful smile on their faces while listening the lyrics of song.

Bol do na zara
Dil me jo hai chipa
Main kisi se kahunga nahi

Mujhe neend aati nahi hai akele
Khwabo me aaya karo
Nahi chal sakunga tumhare bina main mera tum sahara Bano

He holds her hands and look in her eyes while kissing her knuckles she lower her eyelashes getting shy then he interwined their hands and kept on his thighs while doing lipsync of song.she look outside the window with smile adorning her lips showing her cute dimples feeling extremely happy with him.

Hamari kami tumko mehsoos hongi bhiga degi jab baarishe
Main bhar bhar ke laya hoon aankhon me apni adhoori si kuch khwahishe

Rooh se chahne wale aashique baat jismo ki karte nahi

Bol do na zara
Dil me jo hai chipa
Main kisi se kahunga nahi

There car stop in front of her home she instantly open the car door and ran inside the house shouting mummy papa main aa gyi leaving ekansh behind.(mom dad I'm back)

Are meri bachi aa gyi kaisi hai. Said her mom hugging her.
(how are you my daughter)

Bohot achi. she replied getting emotional.(very good)

Are beta damad ji nahi aaye .said her dad carressing her hair lovingly.
(Where is son in law didn't he come)

Aaya hu papa. Ekansh replied while coming inside he bend down to touch their feets for blessing.( I came dad)

Khush rahiye damad ji.said her parents keeping their hand on his head.(be happy son)

Come lets go in living room we'll talk. Her parents said.

They sat down on sofa when her mother said I'll bring something to eat ☺️

Mumma main bhi chalti hoon .priya said to her mom to which her mom nodded and they went inside the kitchen leaving their husband behind.
(Mom I'll also come with u)

Beta tu khush toh hai na .Her mom asked while putting water on gas to boil for making tea.
(are u happy my daughter)

Ji mumma bohot khush hoon aap chinta mat karo. Priya said with a smile and pass her mother sugar container.
(Yes mom I'm very happy u don't take tension)

After their little chit chat they went outside with tea and some snacks and there both of the husband is busy talking about buisness in very serious mode. Both ladies laugh looking at them while shaking their heads then move towards them and kept the tea and snacks on table her mother sit beside her husband there no place is left for priya to sit other than beside her husband but she is feeling shy to sit with him infront of her parents.

Are beta baith na .Her mother said looking at her .(sit daughter)

She nod her head and sit beside him while giving him a shy smile, He also return her smile and continue talking with his father in law.

After sometime ekansh awkwardly said. Ji woh where is restroom.

Beta priya ke room me chale jao fresh hojao hum thodi der me priya ko bhejte hai. Her mother said to which he nodded and left.

(Son go in priya's room and get fresh I'll send her in sometime)

______________________________________

To be continued.......