✨ chapter 70✨

Aadha sa vaada kabhi
Aadhe se zyada kabhi
Jee chahe karlu is tarah
Wafa ka
Chode na chute kabhi
Tode na toote kabhi
Jo daaga tum se jud gaya
Wafa ka
Mein tera sarmaya hun
Jo bhi mein ban paya hun
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Raaste mil jate hai
Manzile mil jati hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi

Na hai yeh pana
Na khona he hai
Tera na hona, jaane
Kuyn hona he hai
______________________________________

Morning 7:30

Sun was peeping inside their room through window, priya stirred in sleep feeling sunlight on her face, she slowly open her eyes and yawn cutely....

She felt weight on her waist,so she look down to his arms wrapped around her waist... She smile and turn to face him and careesses his stubble.... She moved her face closer to his and kissed his forehead....and then his eyes...

He stirred and slowly open his eyes and saw her face so close to him. She looked at him and said with a smile good morning and happy anniversary love...

He smile and said pecking her lips good morning my baby and happy anniversary to you too...

She smile and kissed his cheeks...
He smile and said kyaa baat hai aaj bada pyara aa raha hai....

(What's the matter, Today you are showing so much love)

Woh toh hamesha hi aata hai, bas aaj thoda jyada aa raha hai...she said carressing his chest and giggled..
He chuckled at her..

(Please someone translate this line )

Chalo get up i have a gift for you...he said...

She excitedly nodded her head and immediately went to Washroom taking her clothes from closet.

He smile at her excitement and got up from bed and folded the blankets and arranged the bedsheet properly.....

He waited for her, when she came out he also went to take a quick shower .

They both got ready and went downstairs

They both got ready and went downstairs.... everyone smile at them and said happy anniversary...

They smile and thank them. Ekaansh took blessing from his parents, they blessed her, priya went to her in laws and was about to touch mom's feet, mom held her shoulder and scolded her how many times I have told you , you are not allowed to bend...

Listening her priya pouted and said sorry mumma, i just need your's and dad's blessing...

Dad carressed her hair and said beta, our blessings is always with you, so you don't have to touch our feets....

Priya nodded her head and said with a smile I'm lucky to have you all...you all care so much for me, you didn't let me feel that I'm new member in this family since I came in this house...

Ekaansh took her in a side hug and said we all are lucky to have you in our life.... without you our family is incomplete.

Everyone smile and nodded their head....

Listening this priya got emotional...she didn't thought that one day she'll become important person for this family...

Seeing tears in her eyes mom said now beta why are you crying....

Ekaansh wiped her tears and said nothing to worry maa, it's just happen because of her pregnancy hormones...

Listening him she hit his chest and said i got overwhelmed getting so much love from you all. You just all the time keep blaming my pregnancy hormones....

He chuckled and said acha baba sorry....

Everyone chuckled looking at them. Then they all got settle on their respective chairs.

Mumma i just want to have cereals...priya said, mom nodded and told the maid to give her cereals.

Maid gave it to priya, she thanked her and had her Breakfast....

They all had their Breakfast and went to living room....

11.00am

Priya again got Hungry so she said with a pout my baby is hungry...

Mom chuckled and said what do you want to eat???

May be some fruits... priya said, mom smile and went to kitchen....

She came out with fruit bowl...
Which one you want to eat, I'll cut it for you. Mom asked...

Priya thought for sometime and said ummm mango...

Mom nodded and gave her mango after cutting it into slices.

She started eating the mangoes happily...

After she eat it, ekansh shook his head  Looking at her, her chin was covered with mango juice, and her hands also.
He took the tissue paper from table and said wiping her chin you are such a baby, look at yourself, you had spoil your saree also with this mango...

She rolled her eyes and said haa toh mango khane se yahi hota hai, ab kya mango ko bhi spoon se khau...

(This is what happens when you eat mangoes. Now should I eat the mango with a spoon)

Saying this she got up and went to wash her hands.everyone laughed looking at ekaansh reaction, because he was sitting there with wide eyes, he didn't thought that she'll give him sarcastic reply.

She again came and sat there , she looked at Varun and said raising her eyebrows varun  what are we going to do in evening....

We'll celebrate your anniversary....varun said.

Then why you are sitting here, go and do the decoration, i want best decoration because i want to take so many pictures, i have to upload it on insta....if you'll do good decoration I'll give you credit it my caption. She said to him ...

Everyone burst out laughing listening her except varun , he was looking at her with a shocked expression that why she is scolding everyone today.....

Trisha don't laugh, be a good sister and help your brother in decoration...priya said, Trisha stopped laughing....

Ekaansh laughed hard clutching his stomach....

Trisha looked at him and said bhai did you do something that bhabhi is looking so pissed off.

Ekansh controlled himself from laughing and shook his head negativily.

When they both didn't got up , priya glared at them , seeing her glare, they immediately gotup from their went to do the decoration...

Mom ,dad chuckled looking at their kids.

______________________________________

To be continued.....