✨ chapter 69✨

Tenu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafaa
Rakh apna bana ke
Main tere layi aan
Tere layi aan yaaran
Naa paavin kade dooriyan

Main jeena haan tera....
Tu jeena hai mera
Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke
Dil diyan gallan...
______________________________________

3 months later

Three months passed quickly but it went hard for priya, she never thought that first trimester will be this much hard to handle....

First thing she is getting too much hungry or second if she eat anything than she immediately ran to washroom to vomit it all out....her mood swings are getting best of her....but ekaansh is trying to help her in every situation..he is not even going office on regular basis,he is handling everything from home only and she is thankful for that, she wants him everytime with her.

Right now its evening and they are in their room.priya looked at him and said ansh.... let's go down I'm getting bored, i want to spend time with everyone...

He looked at her and said first tell me how are you feeling now, are you still feeling dizzy???

Yeah a little bit.....she said, he nodded his head and said okay then let's go ...

She smile because she is literally getting bore sitting in room from morning....

They both got up, ekansh hold her hand and took her downstairs ...

Mom smile looking at them, priya smile back and came towards them , her head started spinning, she close her eyes and tighten her hold on his hand, he hold her waist and looked at her worriedly...

Mom immediately got up from couch and made her sit there....

Trisha go and tell one of the maids to prepare lemon juice for her...mom said, trisha nodded her head and went to kitchen.....

After sometime maid came with lemon juice and gave it to mom, she took it and said to priya here beta, drink it you'll feel good...

Priya nodded and took the glass from her....

She slowly drink the half lemon juice and said bas,i can't drink it anymore...

Jaan it's 2-3 sips left, drink it...he said softly rubbing her back , he do it every time whenever she eat or drink something....so that she don't vomit it out....

She shook her head and said nahi .....please..

He nodded his head and said taking glass from her it's okay, just close your eyes and try to relax....

She nodded and lie down on couch and kept her head on mom's lap....

She looked at mom and said mumma , please massage my head.....

Mom nodded her head with a smile and started massaging her hair, she sigh feeling relax and closed her eyes.

Bhai tommorow is both of your's anniversary....varun said, listening this he smile and nodded his head.

Let's celebrate it.... trisha said....
Hearing the word celebrate, priya immediately opened her eyes and said yes yes let's celebrate it....

Trisha giggled seeing her excitement...
Ekaansh shake his head negativily and said no we are not not going to celebrate it... doctor told that not to get exhaust and not to take any stress....

Priya pouted and said looking at him with puppy eyes ansh...please...

He sigh and said okay we'll do a small celebration,

She said i wanted to throw a big party but it's okay small celebration will be also fine...

He chuckled and nodded his head...

8:30 pm

Ma'am khana ban gaya hai maid said to mom..

( Ma'am the food is ready)

Mom nodded her head, then they all went to dining area...

Priya looked at all the food items and fell in deep thinking what to eat....

Finally she decided and served the dal chawal in her plate, she looked at table to find pickle,when she didn't find it on table she pouted....

Mom looked at her and asked beta, what happened why are you not eating, do you want anything else...

Priya looked at her and nodded her head cutely and said mumma i want pickles ...

Mom smile and said to one maid Shalini go bring the pickle for her..

She nodded her head and went inside kitchen, she came out and served the pickle in her plate....

Priya smile and and ate pickle with chapatti and then she eat dal chawal... ekansh smile looking at her and had his dinner....

After dinner Ekansh took her outside in garden for a walk, she smile feeling cold air touching her skin.

She hold ekaansh hand, he smile and interwined their fingers...

They walked for sometime, then they sit on bench.... He kept his hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to him , she smile and kept her head on his shoulder....

They kept sitting there for sometime then ekaansh said let's go it's getting cold here....

She nodded her head and gotup then they both went inside...

They went to room and changed their clothes.....

They sat on bed,Ekaansh looked at the time, he smile and pulled her towards him and kissed her, she got shocked at his sudden his nonetheless kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck....when got out of breath,he broke the kiss and joined his forehead with her and whispered happy anniversary jaann.

She smile and said happy anniversary hubby, i love you...

I love you more sweetheart...he said and kissed her forehead...

Then They lie down on bed,. She lie down facing her back to him, he back hugged her and nuzzle his face in her neck...

She smile and close her eyes,. He slided his hands inside her shirt and opened her bra hook then he said it must be uncomfortable sleeping in this, you don't have to wear it inside our room...

She nodded her head and removed her bra and again lie down on bed...he  again slide his hands inside shirt and kept his hand on her belly...

He kissed her neck and said good night to my both babies....

Priya smile and said good night.....she put her hand on his hand which is on her belly.. than they went into dreamland.

______________________________________

To be continued.....