✨ chapter 66✨

Aasmaan sitaaron se chhalakne laga
Chand saa tu jo mujhme chamakne laga

Rahoon tere yoon paas main
Banu tera ehsaas main
Yaar jee loon aa teri har saans main

Shaam saa tu dhalta
Tu subah saa hai nikalta
Tere saaye mein chalta
Main hoon saath tere

Hai yehi iraada
Tujhe chaahun khud se zyada
Dil se hai yeh waada

Main hoon saath tere
_____________________________________

Ekaansh and priya Changed their clothes, now they are lying on bed, her head is on his chest and he is carressing her hairs, she look up at him and said anshh...

Hmm..he hummed so she said ansh wohh i wanna Talk to you about something...

Haa say...he said, she took a deep breath and said i think I'm pregnant...

Haa toh kya hua pregnant hi toh ho .... nothing serious...he said,,,she looked at him wierdly...

Next moment he immediately sat on bed and said what did you said???

She also sat and said i think I'm pregnant...

He smile to the Fullest and said holding her hand really....

No I'm not sure, but i noticed some symptoms thats why,she said...

What symptoms...???he asked..

Woh...i didn't got my periods this month, I'm time to time feeling dizzy and that's why i fainted, my appetite also increased...she said with a smile...

What!!!! You were feeling dizzy and you didn't told me...he said....

I'm sorry...she said, he sigh and said did you tell this to anyone she shook her head and said i don't want to give fake hope to anyone...

He nodded his head and said...okay we'll do one thing, we are leaving for Mumbai today only at 1:00. I'll book the tickets. Then I'll take you to hospital...

She nodded her head then said but...what we will tell to everyone that why are we leaving early...

You don't take tension, I'll handle that...he said..

She nodded her head and hugged him...

Chalo let's sleep for sometime, then we'll leave. He said,she nodded her head then both of them lie on bed, he took her in his embrace then both of them slept.

❤️💜✨

They all just had their Brunch.

Maa, papa woh actually i have some urgent work in Mumbai so we have to leave today only... Ekansh said.

What!!! But why didn't you told us before??? We didn't even did our packing...mom said.

Maa you all stay here, for 2 more days.. today only me and priya are going...he said to which they nodded..

Why are you taking my daughter away from me this early...dadi said. Like a child..

Sorry dadi it's urgent,, we'll come back to meet you... ekansh said. Taking her in hug.

Dadi nodded her head...

When is your flight..?dad asked
In half an hour we are leaving... ekansh said

Dad nodded his head and said ok go and get ready....

Ekaansh and Priya nodded their head and went inside room...