✨ chapter 65✨

Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna
Kaise tune ankahaa, tune ankahaa sab sunaa
Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna

Tu din sa hai, main raat
Aa na dono mill jaayein shaamon ki tarah

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe
______________________________________
He patted her cheeks when she didn't responded, he glared at that lady and said in threatening voice if something happen to her than you are in trouble...

She got scared seeing her unconscious and she got know that he is saying the truth if something happen to his wife, then she is definitely dead,

Everyone surrounded them to see what happened, seeing the commotion there ,all the family members came there, varun, reema , trisha and sana got worried seeing her unconscious in his arms, he immediately picked her in his arms and said vikram please call the doctor..

Yeah doctor lives in our neighborhood I'll call him.vikram said to which ekansh nodded and took her inside room, everyone followed him. He made her lie on bed and covered her properly with blanket...

Mom , dad, trisha and Varun sat next to her on bed, ekansh also sat there holding her hand in his hand..

Vikram came inside room and said ekaansh doctor is not at his home...

So call the other doctor,,, Ekansh said

there is no doctor other than him in our Village. vikram said.

Ekaansh got tensed, he patted her cheeks and said open your eyes...please

But she still didn't responded, he took the glass from table and sprinkle some water on her face...

She stirred and slowly open her eyes, they all sigh in relief seeing her fine...

Ekaansh kissed her forehead and said thank god!!! You are fine...

Priya look around to see everyone there in room, she tried to get up , ekaansh immediately held her forearm and helped her to sit properly...

Mom kissed her forehead and said beta are you okay....

Priya nodded her head with a small smile.... She looked at dad, he ignored her and looked at other side, she got sad and said papa what happened....

I'm not talking to you,,, you never take care of yourself properly...he said without looking at her...

She smile and said holding her ears I'm sorry papa...

He immediately took her in a hug and kissed her forehead...

She smile at his care and hugged him back.... everyone smile looking at father-daughter duo

Bhabhi yrr,you took my teasing seriously, from now onwards I'm not going to tease you... listening her priya giggled. Reema came towards her and hugging her she said take care bhabhiiiii...

Priya broke the hug and nodded her head with Smile...

All of them looked at them confusingly and varun asked what teasing your are talking about....

Reema was about to say something, ekaansh glare at her and said don't you dare...

Reema giggled and zipped her lips..then she said sorry guys it's our secret...

Thank the lord aunty,that she is fine otherwise by now you would have been saying hello to god.ritu said to aunty, listening her that aunty literally ran from there..

Ritu laughed Looking at her who ran from there saving her dear life.

Chlo it's time for dinner, all the rituals are done, and for vidaii there is a time, so I'm sending food for you both here only....so after dinner you have to rest... Mom said to priya...

She nodded her head with a smile then everyone went out of room .

He hugged her tightly and said you scared me jaan...

She hugged him back and whispered I'm sorry...

He broke the hug and kissed her forehead....

Trisha knocked the door and came inside room, she kept the food on bed. Ekaansh thanked her, she smile and went out.

Ekaansh made a small morsel of food and feed her, she eat it and said while chewing aap bhi....he cut her off and said first finish the food of your mouth then talk..

She nodded and gulp the food then she said aap bhi kha lijiye...

(You also eat)

He nodded his head and again feed her then he eat himself..

Ansh paneer bhi khilayiye na, aap gravy hi khila rahe hai tabse.she said whining like a kid.

(Ansh feed me paneer also, you are making feeding me gravy only)

He chuckled and feed her paneer with naan. When paneer went inside her mouth, she closed her eyes and happily eat that.he smile looking at her cute antics, that's how they had their dinner.

Morning 5:00

It's time for Sana's bidaai, atmosphere is emotional, all of them are trying hard not to cry,,, sana made her hand print on wall , she turned around and started crying hugging her mom, her mom hugged her and cried with her, she broke the hug, cupping her face,  she kissed her forhead and said take care of yourself, we are just a call away....

Sana nodded her head while crying... She then hugged her dad, he also started crying....

Then she hugged everyone one by one. She came towards priya, priya smile at her with teary eyes and open her arms, sana immediately hugged her tightly and cried more loudly. Priya loose her balance but ekansh hold her waist and hugged both of them...sana look at them and said I'm gonna miss you both so much....

Ekaansh wiped her tears and said we are just a call away sana,,,if something happen you just have to call me, I'll come to you immediately...

Sana nodded her head.... He made her sit inside car.... Then all of them bid her bye....when car went from there... Ekaansh's mom, Sana's mom and priya cried more...

Ekaansh Hugged her and whispered shhhh....stop crying bacha....your blood pressure is already low....stop crying...

She nodded her head but didn't stop crying, he chuckled and wiped her tears, then they all went inside house...

All of them went to their room to take rest,, ekansh also took priya inside room.

______________________________________

To be continued......