✨ chapter 21✨

Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal
Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

_____________________________________
They both got ready but priya don't have any slightest idea why did they got ready.

He holds her hand and took her towards the car. He made her sit inside the car and settle down himself on driver seat,they buckled their seatbelts and he started the car.

She is getting impatient so she asked bataiye na hum Kahan jaa rahe hai. (Where are we going)

Sabr karo jaan.he said looking towards her then again look in front.
(Have some patience love)

Wahin toh nhi ho raha. She muttered under her breath. He heard it and lightly chuckled.
Seeing him chuckling she huffed and looked outside window.

After they reach in front of mansion she got confused, why did he told me to get ready when we have to home only she said to herself.

He stopped the car then come out of car, he opened the door for her . He forwarded his hand to her. He gave him confused look but nonetheless kept her hand on his hand.then she came out of the car.

When everyone Inside from mansion saw them coming they immediately turned off the lights.

Ekansh took her inside the mansion she got confused seeing mansion dark so she asked him why the lights are off.

That's when lights got on and everyone shouted happy birthday.she got astonished to see the decoration whole mansion is decorated with lights, flowers, and more important everyone is present there . Words were not coming out from her mouth, her eyes got teary.

Ekaansh hold her from back and asked did you like the surprise.

She immediately turn and hugged him tightly.he hold her shoulder and broke the hug, he got tense seeing her teary eyes, so he asked softly didn't you like it

I loved it. She said with happy tears.

Then why these tears jaan, he said wiping her tears with his thumb.

Woh it's just that I got overwhelmed.she turned towards everyone and said thanku so much it's means a lot to me.

No need to thank us beta you deserve all this.her father in law said and everyone nodded their head looking at her with a smile on their faces.

She went towards her father in law and touched his feet to take the blessing, he blessed her putting his hand on her head and said happy birthday beta,stay blessed.

She smile at him and said thanku papa.she went towards her mother in law and took her blessings,she Also blessed her and said happy birthday meri bachi.

She hugged her and said thanku mumma.

Then she went towards her parents,she hugged them tightly,they wished her happy birthday meri gudiya.to which she broke the hug and said thanku mumma papa

Varun and Trisha hugged her tightly and said happy birthday bhabhi we love you.

She broke the hug and said ruffling their hairs thanku and i love you both too.

She went towards ekansh and stand beside him. He is feeling happy seeing her smiling face, he bend down and whispered in her ears happy birthday jaan, i Love you.