✨ chapter 20✨

Dil me ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara,
Yeh ishq ki hain saazishein
Lo aa mile hum dobara.

Dil me ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara

______________________________________

Raghuvanshi enterprises

Ekaansh is sitting on his chair,priya is standing near him going through his desk.

Why are you standing, sit down for sometime he said looking at her.

She nodded, she was going to sit on the couch,ekansh hold her wrist and pull her towards him losing her balance she directly fall on his lap.

She put her hand on his chest, her eyes widened.

Ohhh god what... Are you doing...we. we are in office.she said with a little stammering.

So what I'm the boss here. He said

Leave me she tried to get up from his lap but he tighten his hold on her waist.

Acha so tell me what were you looking in this cabin with so much focus he asked

Woh i was checking if everything is fine here or not.she said looking at him

And why were you doing that. He asked confusingly.

Obviously for your safety. she replied in duh tone.

And why do you feel that I'm not safe here.he asked raising his eyebrow.

Wohh...i have seen in movie that secretary or someone tried to harm the ceo by mixing drugs in his coffee or some secret cameras installed in the cabin she said looking at him.

Ohh god are you for serious believed on that movies,he said flicking her forhead.

Ouch...she rubbed her forhead with a pout on her lips.

Why are you so cute??he asked and pull her cheeks.

Don't do this she said sternly.

Do what jaan... He said innocently this.....he pulled her cheeks again.

Leave me she said tried to get out of his hold. But he hold her waist more tightly. When he didn't leave her she started wiggling on his lap.

He took a deep breath and said Stop moving this much, other wise you have to face the consequences.

She sit silently and asked what consequences.

He pulled her closer and whispered in her ears huskily nothing just we'll end up having office sex..

Hearing him her cheeks turn red, heart beat accelerated, she hit him on his bicep and hide her face in his chest.

He started laughing loudly seeing her reaction and hugged her back tightly in his arms. A smile form on her lips hearing his laugh.

That's when door opened Priya immediately got up from his lap and turn towards towards opposite side to hide her embarrassment.

He was about to shout that who the hell entered in his cabin without knocking but stopped seeing his father standing there.

Sorry to disturb you bacho i didn't knew that my daughter is here.his father said looking at ekansh and gave him teasing smile. Now priya is more embarrassed knowing who saw her sitting on lap of her husband is non other than her father in law.

Beta u can turn around no need to feel embarrass. It's normal between husband and wife.he said to her.

Priya slowly turn around biting her lower lip. She didn't make eyecontant with her father in law.