✨ chapter 53✨

Pehli Pehli Baar Ye Chaahat Ki Hai
Kuch Na Samajh Mein Aaye Main Kya Karoon….

Pehli Pehli Baar Mohabbat Ki Hai
Kuch Na Samajh Mein Aaye Main Kya Karoon….

Ishq Ne Meri Aisi Haalat Ki Hai
Kuch Na Samajh Mein Aaye Main Kya Karoon

______________________________________

Evening 7:30

They came out of airport and settle down inside car, which his dad send for them.

They reached closer to house, she started getting nervous, because its her first time that she is going to meet grandmother, what if she is strict.

She was tapping her feets continuously, he noticed it and said keeping his palm on her hand don't be nervous, dadi is very sweet.

Really..???she asked looking at him.
He nodded his head and said yes but she is strict too .

He chuckled seeing her scared face, he side hugged her and said don't be scared, it'll be alright.

She nodded her head with a smile.
When they reached infront of house, driver stopped the car, ekansh came out of car, he looked at the house, which is very close to his heart, he smile remembering his childhood memories . He went to other side of car and opened the door for her, she covered her head with her saree pallu and came out of car.

He holded her hand and took her inside the house. Driver followed them carrying their bags.

When trisha saw both of them she smile and came running towards them, she hugged priya, priya smile and patted her back.

She broke the hug, then trisha Hugged ekaansh, he kissed her forhead .

Trisha holded priya's hand and said let's go bhabhi I'll introduce you to someone.

Priya nodded her head and went with her,

Bhabhi he is Vikram bhai, our cousin and she is his wife ritu.trisha said .

Priya looked at them with a smile, that's when ekaansh also came there he hugged Vikram. Ritu said namaste to him to which he smile at her.

How are you?? Vikram asked to which ekansh said I'm fine.

Hey did you met my wife.ekansh asked to vikram .

Vikram shook his head negativily. So Ekansh said pointing at priya she is standing in front of you, and you are saying that you didn't met her.

So meet my beloved wife priya Ekansh Raghuvanshi.he said taking her in side hug.

Oh we didn't know, because trisha didn't told us. Ritu said to him.

They said namaste to her, now Priya is confused whether to touch their feets or not. She bend down to touch their feets, then vikaram said bhabhi don't do this, we are younger than ekaansh bhai.

She nodded her head with a smile and said namaste.

Ritu came forward and hugged her . She also hugged her back.

That's when one girl came running towards them, she hugged ekaansh tightly and said oh god, you are really here, I'm seeing you after 15 years, look at you,you became so handsome.

Priya got insecure seeing her, because she is also looking beautiful in blue colour suit,salwar.

Ekansh broke the hug and said keeping his hand on her shoulder yes I'm really here, so tell me how are you. , You also became a mature girl now.

Priya's heart burnt with jealousy,when she kept her hand on his chest.

He looked at priya and gave her smile, she also gave him small smile then got busy in talking with ritu but her eyes were all the time on them.

That girl held his hand and dragged him from there , she took him towards tree which is in middle of aangan. They both sat under the tree.

Priya frowned seeing them this this close.

Who the hell is she...why  she is getting this much touchy with my husband.priya said in her mind still Looking at them.

When vikram and ritu left from there... Priya looked at Trisha and asked pointing at that girl.who is she??

Trisha got to know that she is getting jealous so she smile and said bhabhi she is reema, you know they both are so close since childhood.

Priya just nodded her head with a fake smile.

That's when mom came there, when she saw priya she came towards her and asked when did you came.

Priya bend down to touch her feet and said just now maa.

Mom nodded her head keeping her hand on priya's head.

Mom looked at Ekansh, so she shake her head and said hey bhagwan!!!!! yeh ladka aate hi uske sath busy ho gaya.

(Oh god!!!!This boy got busy with her as soon as he came.)

So she called him ekaansh beta come here.

He nodded his head and got up from there and that girl also followed him holding his arms.

Priya's eyes were fixed on her hand which is on his arms. Why she is sticking to him like a leach, can't she maintain some distance . He also didn't Removed her hand, he is looking comfortable with her.she said in her mind.

Obviously he'll be comfortable with her,after all they both are childhood friends . Her subconscious mocked her.

Ekansh came and said looking at her mom jii maa.

Beta let's go and meet your grandma. Mom said to which he nodded his head, they went from there, priya also followed them, that keema -reema is still sticking to him like she is his wife.

They went inside room, ekansh touched his grandmother's feet and asked how are you dadi.

She patted his head and said I'm fine bache.

He smile and sat next to her.
Then grandmother asked where is your  wife.

Oh yeah i forgot to introduce her, he said and stand next to priya, priya looked at him with blank face.

Abhi aaye hue 30 min bhi nahi hua or yeh mujhe hi bhool bhi gaye. She said in her mind.

(It didn't even complete 30 min that we reached here and he already forgot me.)

Grandma chuckled and said abhi se bhul gaya biwi ko.

(already forgotten your wife)

Ekaansh scratched his back of neck, he looked at priya who didn't looked at him.he said dadi, she is my wife priya.

Priya went towards her and touched her feets. Grandma blessed her and said stay blessed my child.

Waise manna padega biwi toh badi sundar laya hai.dadi said looking at priya, .

(By the way, you married a very beautiful girl)

Priya blushed and look down. Ekansh also smile.

Dadi held Priya's hand and made her sit on bed next to her.

Priya sit down on bed, she is all the time kept looking down.

So dadi said to ekansh she is so shy.

Ekansh nodded his head and said yeah.

Then they all kept talking or say Ekansh, dadi and Reema talked, priya was just sitting there listening them.

______________________________________

To be continued.....