✨ chapter 68✨

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho... (x2)

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho
______________________________________

Morning 10:30

One couple is sleeping hugging eachother without any worry,. They are having their Beauty sleep forgetting the world and yes they are none other than ekaansh and priya..

He opened his eyes and his eyes directly fell on her breast, which is looking red because of his torture....

He carressed her nipples with his fingers softly, she stirred in sleep and pulled him more closer to her chest, he smile and softly kissed her assets...

She open her eyes and looked down at him and started carressing his hairs... feeling her fingers moving in his hairs, he looked up at her and smile at her, she also smile looking at him and said good morning...

Good morning Jaan...he said and kissed her forehead.she closed her eyes with a smile....

He move down kissing her Belly he said good morning baby....

Priya smile at him, she sat on bed holding the quilt near her chest... She yawn . She took the shirt from floor and wore it...

He also got up and went to closet, he took out clothes for both of them and gave her saree...

She smile and took it from him and went inside washroom...

After sometime she came out of washroom. Then ekaansh went inside...

She went towards dressing table and adjusted her saree plates looking in mirror...

She combed her hairs and applied moisturizer on her face, then kajal and light lipstick

When ekaansh came out ruffling his wet hair, she went to him with vermillion box, he smile and filled her hairline with it and kissed her forehead...

Ekaansh set his hairs then both of them went downstairs.

When maids looked at them , they set food on table.. they both settle on chairs, priya looked at parathas in front of her, she scrunched her nose because of ghee smell , she moved aside parathas and said to maid can you please give me sandwich and orange juice...

Yes ma'am maid said and went inside kitchen....

She served her sandwiches, priya thanked her and started having her breakfast, ekaansh took the small morsel of parathas and took that near her lips, she immediately moved back , shaking her head she said no , i don't want to eat that, I'm feeling like vomiting because of it's smell...